Victory For Now

(Naiomi pov)

Im scared. Im scared of whats ahead. I tried my best to run from drama and now the boys are sucked in it too.

"Here we are" Namjoon parks in a random spot in front of some run down warehouse. 

We rolld up in a black nice van that we usually use for traveling on the road so the windows were blacked out.

I looked out the window. There were two tall guys dressed in black. 

"Those are the guys that jumped me. Its them." Jin says with anger in his tone.

Namjoon rushes to run out the door but is stopped by me when I pull on his arm.

" They only expect me. Lets keep it that way. Ill go to talk and if i need help ill call you out." I said reassuring them.

"I dont want you out there by yourself." Namjoon says with worry.

" I can handle myself" I said walking out the car.

I walked towards them confidently as possible.

" Hello Ms. Wells." The man says with a smirk "Glad to see you can make it."

" Yea Yea what do you want" I said stopping in front of you.

" Its not what we want. The person we work for wants something from you"

" And who do you work for"

" Dont worry about all of that. Just know that we will do whatever for who we work for." The other guy implies.

" Nice to see that your strong in the loyalty department." i said with a smirk back. " Sooooo..... what do they want."

" Its simple really" one of the guys start " Hold back on your music a little while. You know. Go ghost. Your story will be taken control by us saying that you got into a terrible accident and is now hospitalized. Then you can comeback a year or two later and try to start back up your career later."

" So what your saying is you want me to become a one hit wonder right. And then try to make  comeback. Like that will ever work."

" Hey that the deal we are offering or. We show this footage to the police."

They pulled up a video of a girl at the park with a gun shooting an old man. Funny thing was. It wasnt me.

See. I shot him from a distance i remember completely. Also my sisters wouldve been in that photage because they were right beside me. I wore some of my winter gloves too which the girl didnt have on. And lastly the girl was too lightskin to be me.

" Where did you get this from" I asked acting surprised.

" You know hacked into some data and scavaged for it since the police didnt seem to be able to do it" The guy says being proud of himself.

The police couldnt do that because there were no cameras.

" No deal though" I said hunching my shoulders.

" Had a feeling you were gonna do that." One of the guys say attempting to grab my arm.

...................................................

( Namjoon pov)

The wait was tedious. Everything seemed to be going peaceful and i had time to actually take in what was happening. We were actually in some type of danger and Nai was sucked in it somehow and it scared me. I watched the different display of emotions on her face untill i saw the man suddenly grab her and that was the last straw.

I instantly hopped out the car along with the other.

" Yah. Let go of her."

They reeled her in a cholkhold with a gun to he head. 

Then he cocked it.

" Ill do it if you move one more step."

I looked at Naiomi who was smiling then winked at me and her hand were behind her back.

Yoongi jumped into action.

" Oh really. So you would shoot if i did this.'" Yoongi commences in his cute silly dance which Jimin cant help himself but laugh too.

And the two strange men were confused as to why he was dancing like a two year old when the one that was holding Nai was clocked up side the head with a pistol.

With that as a que all the boys came storming after the two guys one by one getting thier punches in as they jumped the two men.

Nai just stood back laughing.

Jungkook still staying behind for some reason.

" AND *kick* DONT*kick* EVER*kick* COME *kick*NEAR*kick* ANY *kick*OF*kick* MY*kick* HYUNGS*kick* EVER *kick*AGAIN" Jungook says using his handy dandy timberlands.

" YEA!! Thats how you do it." Hoseok says cheering him on while motioning him to get in the car and in a hurry.

We alll rushed in the car and once the door finally closed we all began to laugh.

"SUGA IS THE REAL MVP"  Nai shouted and everybody cheered him on.

.............................................................

" And i was like ' HIIIIIYAAAAA' and Nai was like 'pew pew pew' and they were all like 'BOOOOM' and we were like 'POW POW" Taehyung  continued looking like a power ranger in the middle of the floor displaying a fight that never took place looking like what he was doing.

After the fight everything seemed right with the world.

Jungkook was just watching in awe of how hype Taehyung was and Yoongi and Jimin seemed to be getting back on good terms. Jin was in the kitchen cooking something that smelled so delicious while Nai was laying on me taking a nap.

I never really got to be able to relax since the boys had that big fight but im glad they have all came back to one accord. 

things were starting to look back up.

..............................................................

(Yuni pov)

" THEY DID WHATT!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!" Lia says now angrily.

"They beat up your brothers and didnt take the deal" Yuni says pissed also.

" Yous said you had all the dirt on her how was she not fazed by the video. And why were was that stank BTS there?" Lia says smashing a random glass on the wall.

" I dont know I thought i had the right video maybe i didnt." Yuni says scruffing her hair.

" Listen. You get me Naiomi's weakness and you get me on top or ill take measures into my own hands. I want her out the music industry and fast. She doesnt belong." Lia says holding the girl by the collar.

" Better yet if she doesnt want to fake as if she was in the hospital. Then we'll just put her there" Lia says with a diabolical plan steering up in her head.

" Too CUTE will reign"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tea is overflowing ladies and gents.

SOMETHIN BOUT TO GO DOWN.

STAY TUNED BABY CAKES.

Make sure to comment, comment, comment, vote, comment, comment, comment