"I know you said if... but if I see that these two end up separated. I'm going to He pissed. Both of those boys have earned their keep and they work hard. And if you plan on feeding them to your poor excuse of single's talent. Then I may come back in here and next time it may not be as sweet as it is now." I said, watching Vince's eyes widen ever so slightly.

"You really do strike fear into people sometimes." He mumbled.

"Good. That's what I like." I smirked.

"Bye, Vince. Nice seeing you again." I called out as I walked out of his office.

I was walking down the hallway when I seen Elizabeth and Randy walking my way. I smiled at them both and stopped, as did they.

"Long time, no see." I mused, punching Randy's solid arm.

He chuckled and nodded. "Hello, Kit Kat."

"You look gorgeous. I hope all is well." I said to Elizabeth as she smiled.

"Thank you." She said in her sweet voice.

I said my goodbyes to them both and watched as they walked away. Would Bret and I become like them? Or would things be better... and different?

I felt someone's hand on my arm. I jumped and turned around. I put my hand over my chest and rolled my eyes. "Bret!"

"Sorry, babe." He smirked.

"Ready to go?" He asked while adjusting the bags on his shoulder.

"Totally. But your place or mine?" I raised my brows, grinning.

"How about mine?" He suggested.

"You better not be planning to kill me or stuff me in your closet or some weird kinky shit like that." I looked at him hard.

"Killing you? No. Maybe relaxing and getting into bed–"

"Stop right there mister." I put my hand over his mouth.

"And watch a movie with you.... god Kat. What did you think I was going to say?" Bret scoffed sarcastically.

"It's better I don't say it out loud. You may get an idea." I rolled my eyes.

"Mm. Love you too." He mused.

"That's right, Casanova." I winked, starting to walk out the exit way.

Bret and I walked out together. I walked closer to him, grabbing a bag from him and tossing it into the backseat. But not without a glare from Bret first. I walked over and pressed my lips to his and pulled away before he could react. However he pulled me back to him and deepened our kiss.

"Holy shit! Bret got out of the friendzone!" Curt yelled loudly.

"No way!"

"Hey guys, Bret and Kat finally got to second base!" Davey called out.

"When did this happen?!" Tom shouted in annoyance.

"Did you guys never connect the dots?!" Jim sneered as he walked closer to us.

"These two have done more than you think!" He pointed at us like we were a random species.

"Fuck yeah, Bret!" Curt and Davey started chanting.

"Jesus..." I hid my face in Bret's chest.

"Uh... thanks?" Bret said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No... thank yourself." Curt clapped his hands.

I pulled back and looked at Bret. He only shook his head. I turned around and looked at a good percent of the men's locker room standing with Curt, Davey and Tom.