'Heat' at the moment.

Hey fellow readers, thanks for votes and for reading my book.
Also my classes have started and I'm sorry for late update, also sorry for any spelling mistake because I'm writing this chapter very late at night and I'm sleepy..:-)
________________________________________

Gabriel's POV:
I snarled and snapped my teeth, growling again and again. My shoulder ached profusely, dripping with my own blood and silver from the bullet. The arrow wound that my paw sustained wasn't enough to unconscious me, but the bullet wound was. It was the bullet laced with rarest of rare wolfsbane. Heaps of pain shot through my shoulder causing my wolf to pull up our barriers. He was worried, we both were, if our mate felt the pain, it would be unbearable for her. I whimpered a little, but heard Kate's menacing warning.
"I want my son back." she spat venomously, panting heavily as I bit her left leg during our nasty fight. I growled not liking the idea of her having my mate's defaulter.
'She won't have him.' my wolf snarled and so did I.
Between our glares and spats, I didn't even notice Ev stalking towards Kate with furious golden eyes, her beautiful golden orbs shining brightly like sun. Her hand held a knife tightly and firmly. My body started shutting down, already feeling the affects of wolfsbane. My eyelids felt heavy and I sensed my bones shifting back into my human form. I whimpered and called for Ev.
"Baby, no."
I fell on the ground not before watching Ev throwing punches on Kate. With my remaining strength I ordered Oliver to shadow Ev and to bring her back to pack house. With one last glance at my furious mate, I fell in deep unconsciousness.

The soft chirping of birds and damp scent of rainwater flooded through my senses. The sweet and alurring scent of my mate surrounded me, along with warm sheets and pillows. Opening my eyes with a small smile on my lips, I found myself alone in my bed. Opening my eyes wide, I opened all my senses, searching for Ev and much to my relief I heard her voice downstairs on the kitchen.

"I'm trying Damnit." she growled frustratingly. "This is harder then dissecting a tadpole in freaking biology lab."

I chuckled bemused, thinking of what she was doing downstairs.

"Eww, Sybil. Seriously. This is kitchen." Oliver shrieked.

I know he to hates biology, even during our hunts in the woods, he only used to hunt animals like rabbit and deer, he never stepped near muddy areas, wherever there were frogs or tadpoles or even snakes. Whenever we teased him he defended himself by saying,"No, I just don't like them, they are gross."

But we all knew the truth, that my beta is afraid of insects.

Shutting of their conversation, I got out of bed, my mate's fresh scent lingering in the bathroom,closet, and in our room,telling me she already bathed.

I removed my bandages knowing that my wounds were already healed, dumping them,I washed my face and freshened up.
'Hey Gabriel, you awake?' Oliver contacted.
'Yeah. why?' I asked, drying my face, fetching my shaving bag from bathroom cabinet.
'Oh, god.' he groaned. 'Why are you awake?'
'What do you mean?' I asked, raising an eyebrow.
'Sy has a surprise for you, and she's coming upstairs. Go back to bed. Now.' he ordered. My wolf didn't like the way he ordered us, he cut me off as I growled.
'Go, go. I'm holding her, but she's so Damn stubborn that she just won't leave you for five minutes.' he exclaimed. Chuckling, I shut the bathroom door and plopped on the bed, lying down on my stomach to hide my already healed shoulder. She quietly entered the room and I closed my eyes. The spicy aroma of bacons, sweet odor of pancakes and my favorite chocolate milkshake, watered my mouth as their delicious aroma filled my nostrils. I felt her gently brushing her fingers through my hair, just the way I love.