Truth about us.

Hey guys, thanks for reading and voting. Now here I am presenting the new chapter.

Enjoy.

____________________________________

Gabriel's POV:

Turning around, I looked away from Ev, unable to bear her hurt and betrayed emotions. I knew I was late, late enough to tell her who I really am, what my secret is, and how I was going to reveal them to her.

Brushing my emotions of, I turned my attention towards Michael, who knew that I was going to kill him now. Without wasting any more time, I lunged towards Michael, who was ready for my attack. Quickly stepping aside, he saved himself from my attack. Within a blur of moment, he took out his silver blade and positioned himself for my counter-attack. We both observed each other's actions while circling, waiting for the first attack. And as I presumed his actions, he was the first to attack, lunging towards me with his blade, I quickly ducked and bit his right leg. He cried out in pain, but held his ground. His blade flew out of his hand but him possessing the reflexes of a hunter, he took out his revolver and pointed at my head. Before he could shoot,a red swiss knife pierced through his hand, making him cry out in pain again, causing him to loose his revolver. He fell on the ground clutching his injured hand, trying desperately to pull out the knife. Many of my warriors stalked towards him, causing me to snarl at them, telling them to stay away from my kill. Another swiss knife pierced through his shoulder, making him fall on the ground in pain. I looked at the direction from where the swiss knife were coming, Cora was the one standing there, with another knife, beside my Ev.

My Ev!! she was laying on the ground, unconscious, while Cora protecting her from any possible threat.

"Get him Gabe." Cora yelled, throwing another one of the knife at him, but before it could hurt him he rolled beside, missing it by an inch.

"You bitch." he spat.

Before he could get on his feet, I lunged towards him, clawing his chest while snapping my canines at him. I stood atop him, restricting his movements, but he somehow managed to punch my jaw. Vehemently growling at him, I buried my claws in his chest, earning his painful, yet musical to my ears, cry.

'That is for touching my mate'

I snarled, while burying my claws deeper into his chest. He let out another painful cry before falling unconscious. I snapped my teeth at him, nudging his unconscious body, to fight back but he couldn't.

His body lay limp, with lots of blood spurting out of his chest.

'Lock him in the bighouse, and treat him well'

commanding my warriors I dashed towards my unconscious mate, laying in Cora's arms. Shifting in my human form, not caring about my nudity, I yanked my mate in my arms.

"Ev, baby. wake up." I shook her shoulders, cradling her on my lap like a toddler. "Baby doll."

"Evangelina, wake up." I screamed.

Suddenly someone placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently.

"What?" I barked.

"Gabriel, put this on." Oliver said calmly, giving me a pair of half pants. I yanked them from his hand putting them on, I lifted Ev in my arms again.

"Ev, my love, open your eyes. I need you." I whispered in her ear.

"Take her to the pack house Gabe." Olie snapped, grabbing her hand.

"Mine." I snarled, jerking her hand from his, clutching her close to me.

"Hey, all we are saying is to take her to the pack house, John is waiting for us." Cora snapped, running towards the pack house. I clutched Ev tightly to my chest, removing her hair from her face.