Revelation (Part 1)

Hello lovely readers. Hope everything's good and happy happy.
So I am presenting new chapter, hope you guys enjoy.. :-) :-*
Guess who's wolf is in the pic.. ;-)
_____________________________________

I knew I was being held captive by hunters. My so called father, Gerard, visited me once. It was less of a visit and more of beatings and curses. He beat me up, unleashing his pent up feelings for me,taking revenge for hurting his daughter or damaging more of his pride.

But, the one thing that I enjoyed after being held captive,was his face. His extremely pissed off,and frustrated face,that couldn't get answers out of me. I knew he'd leave me and he did, though it was after four days. His pained face was worth all the beatings and pain I took.

Never ones Chris visited me nor he tried to send any kind of message, maybe he was hurt or maybe he was coward enough to not come here and visit me.

Everyday one of those filthy schmucks' would come and brought me food and water,but I was far from hungry. I was feeling little side-effects of staying hungry, as my body felt weak day by day.

The worst thing that affected me was my distance and lack of my mate.

Each day, Gerard would inject my neck wound with some burning liquid,which would make my insides cry out with pain and my mind heavy. I growled in frustration and jerked against my chains clanking them against each other.

"Let me out." I yelled.

The room was quite and dark as usual,and had only one small window high on the wall. Calm and peaceful moonlight filtered through it on the floor beneath me.

Long claw marks,formed after lots of struggle, were imprinted on the ground. Shrieks,cries,painful howls of all those wolves who were held captive and tortured here before, echoed in my ears. A tear escaped my eyes as I shut them tightly to stop myself from crying.

I, atleast, am not suffering as much as they suffered, as much as they faced, brutally tortured and then killed.

I remembered when Derek told me, 'That if wolves were restrained from shifting for over a month,they would eventually loose their mind and would shift on next full moon,attacking anyone before them. They became feral animals and their wolf instinct or their animal side take over them,over their human side. It is painful for wolves if they won't shift once in a week. The animal needs to come out too.'

I shivered, in fear at the thought of something like that happening here,but I knew it happened.

A sudden creak of door opening bought me out of my thoughts. A dark and hooded shadow approached me,kneeling before me. I couldn't point out his face as it was masked,and I couldn't tell if he was a hunter or a werewolf. His cold eyes scanned my face and stopped at the ugly wound on my neck,because of a hard clash of whip against my skin and the injection of some kind of burning liquid. The wound was still fresh from this mornings' beating. He raised a finger to touch my wound,but I jerked my face away from him.

"Get away from me,asshole." I spat.

My words didn't affect him a bit,as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

I cried out in pain as the wound stretched and expanced. His dull grey eyes were very familiar,but I couldn't recognize him. A sense of familiarity coarsed through my body as I watched him,his grey eyes looked worried for a split second,before turning into same cold,hollow one. His body tensed and my ears perked at the faint sound of car engines. He stood up and rushed towards the small window,climbed up to it.

I laughed humorously and threw a comment,"You won't fit,dude. Try the door."

He turned around,his grey eyes shined with amusement.