THE BEGINNING

Hey guys, it's me again.

Presenting chapter 2.

As we all know this book is dedicated to #shruthii.

Sybil's POV

Wow, new day, finally I'm out of here and also it's my birthday. Yeah!! well don't think that I don't like my home or my so called family. I like here,i actually like my brother, my nanny, my gardener, my dead mom.. yup she died giving birth to me, my arrogant,egoistic and horrible sister, well as for my father he never talks to me except for any occasion or if he needs anything, and that happens very rarely, so he is not on the list.

Also my whole family is weird, my father and arrogant sister looks at me with hatred and as for my brother he looks at me with guilt filled expressions, as if he has done something terribly wrong, but I don't care because I'm going to live with the most loving and caring persons in my life 'my grandparents'.

I'm gonna live with them from now on, because my family is going on a business trip to New York.

So Varulv City here I come..

So I'm all packed and ready to go, and I'm standing in the kitchen baking myself some hot dogs, so that I won't die from hunger during my journey, although it's only one day ride, but a girl's gotta eat and as for a girl I've got pretty good diet,also Chris, my older Bro, would be driving so I would just sleep and eat.

"So, you won't miss me". My nanny, Constantine asked. I know she was holding back her tears. I've known her since I was ten, she was just like a mother, she filled my mother's emptied space.

"Oh,Constantine,I will miss you, each and every day. You are like my mother. Const you've always cared for me and you are my partner in crime too. So tell me how would I forget you now." I joked to lighten her mood.

She chuckled and opened her mouth to speak but Chris interrupted,"She will be going with you."

"Wait,what?" we both exclaimed in shock and happiness.

"Yes,dad decided to send Constantine with you because she'd be alone here, as we all are going to New York."

"When? He never told me that" I mumbled.

"When does he ever tells you anything" Chris stated.

"Yeah, you're right"

He rolled his eyes and dragged my bags to car.

"Wait, where are const's bags,she needs time to pack" I barked running towards car.

"They are already packed and stuffed in here" he patted the trunk of the car and walked to the driver's seat.

"Oh,my god,,Sybil you've burned the hot Dogs." Const yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh,damn, wait I'm coming"  I dashed towards the kitchen, only to watch my dear hot dogs being dumped in dustbin by const.

"What!! const I was going to eat them" I shook my head in disappointment.

"Don't worry I'll buy you something on the way. Now let's go, we're already late, and I don't want to reach New York late" he stated angrily.

After few minutes of checking my room again remembering few good things, I finally said goodbye to it.

"Finally, let's go" I muttered to myself.

After five hours of drive, Chris decided to stop for refreshments. Constantine was sleeping peacefully in the backseat. And I was listening to the music, but my mind was somewhere else.