New Chevrolet Camaro-2013

Hey guys presenting new chapter as always, also from now on the chapters will be Sybil's POV, only when there will be any change I'll write.
As always this story is dedicated to @shruthii and @sheriffsquinty.
Thank you for reading.
_____________________________________

All those years I've been thinking about Gabriel, that how he would treat me after seven years of separation, has he got any girlfriend, or maybe a partner.

but all my insecurities washed away when he kissed me. Strange, first encounter and first kiss with my first and only crush. I was conflicted between my feelings for him.

He kissed me!!! he kissed me!!!
What was I thinking? moreover,what was he thinking?
people don't think when they kiss, you know...
yeah, but, he is my best friend and when he kissed me I felt butterflies and sparks, creating tingling sensation..

My mind was completely surrounded by dizziness, some sort of magnetic pull was there between us, it felt like something was pulling me towards him. it was heavenly, and....

"Hey, still thinking about the kiss." Cora teased wiggling her eyebrows.

my cheeks turned beet red,i turned my face to hide it from her.

"Hey, don't hide from me. since you and I are going to the same school, and we both are seventeen, so we are sort of best friends."

Damn I completely forgot about the school, it's tomorrow. oh gosh..

"Umm, I am taking all advance classes. I mean, i'm attending all senior classes, but yeah, you and I can be best friends."

"What? That means you'll study with Gabe."

"Yeah, that's what I mean." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh,my my,, Gabe will defiantly faint, absolutely, truly." she chuckled.

"Absolutely faint.How?" I laughed at her selection for words.

"You know he is been dying to get to know you, to meet you. there wasn't a single day from past seven years, that he hasn't spent thinking or talking about you."

seriously is she right??

"Yeah, i'm always right." she chuckled and dragged me towards the store,"come on let's get you a nice dress and then we'll head back home."

"yup, let's go."

after three hours of excessive shopping from Cora's side,I only bought a simple sea-green backless dress, which stopped my mid-thigh, and a pair of stilettos,I was completely exhausted. well I am not, seriously not in shopping like other teenage girls, who enjoy every bit of shopping. well as for me my batteries usually worn out within an hour of shopping. Praise god,i actually spent three hours with Cora today.

Cora dropped me at my house after lots of teasing-talking-&-teasing. She told me almost every story of how Gabriel missed me and how much he talked about me. well as for me, i'm so glad to hear that.

As I entered the home, my cellphone buzzed. A new text message from Chris: HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID THAT VARULV BOY TOUCHED YOU?

Me: NO I'M GOOD, AND HE DIDN'T TOUCH ME,AND NOW I'M GOING TO BED,SO GOODBYE. TTYL.

Chris: BYE, STAY SAFE.

I made my way towards the kitchen for water, my grandma motioned towards the hot dogs she was baking." no thanks grams, I'll just sleep. I really need it." I shrugged while she nodded.,"sweet dreams dear." " thanks grams."

As I entered my room that beautiful moment flashed in my mind, all the kissing and intimacy made me blush.

I was so tired that as soon as my body touched the bed, sleep engulfed me immediately.
A little girl was playing happily with a boy of her age. they both looked somewhat similar, both had same chocolate brown hairs, same hazel eyes. They were running and throwing mud-balls at each other. happiness and laughter was echoing in the surroundings, then suddenly the boy threw a mud-ball that hit the little girl in face, she stumbled and started crying, her father came running from the inside and engulfed her in his arms, wipping the tears and mud from her face, he then glared at the little boy and barked," I told you not to hurt her, she is just a child Chris. you are her brother, you are supposed to protect her, not to hit her." " but dad, we were just playing and she was throwing these balls too." little boy protested showing the mud-balls. " I don't want to hear anything, you've hit her, what if...."
" no daddy, don't scold him, he wasn't aiming for me, he was aiming at that pig, down the garden." the little girl defended her brother while pointing towards the pig.
" okay fine baby girl,i know that you love your brother more than me," he chuckled." but let's get you inside because both of you need to bath." all three of them laughed together.
"we love you daddy." both kids said in unison and hugged him. their father then picked them up and walked towards the house," I love you too, kids."