Love is in the air

Hey guys, presenting another chapter.

Hope you'll like it..

And sorry guys for any type of mistake, I wrote this chapter from my tablet.

____________________________________

"Sybil wait."

"Luna, please stop."

"Luna."

"Sybil calm down. Just hear us out."

Everyone was yelling for me to stop and listen to their stupid rumble. But I knew if I stopped then I wouldn't get what I wanted from Michael and that'd be answers.

Answers to all my questions, answers regarding his existence, answers regarding my father and brother and answers regarding me. I don't even understand who I am anymore. I don't know who do I belong to. I don't even know what Derek told me was truth or lie, but I want to know everything and I will. No matter what I'll do to Michael or how I'll extract this information from him, but I will.

I increased my pace to avoid everyone behind me. I didn't knew if Derek was behind me or not, until I heard his deep voice.

"Evangelina, stop."

One command, all it takes is one command from him to stop me.

Stopping in my tracks I turned around, expecting my furious mate. Instead a very calm and controlled Derek stride towards me. Reaching up to me, he laced his fingers with mine and softly placed his lips on mine. "Princess, don't rush. I know you want answers and so do I. But we will do this together. Ok." he stated, softly brushing his lips on mine. "Answer me, princess."

"Yes." I replied, breathlessly.

"Good, then let's go."

He pulled me towards another direction, opposite of pack house, towards 'bighouse'.

'Bighouse' is some sort of prison which held hunters and wolves who were guilty or accused. And by some sort of prison, I meant a high-tech, six storied building, secured my military grade fences and security.

Several guards at each security checkpoint, inspecting us, while muttering 'Sorry' to their Alpha and Luna. It was funny watching them as they apologized uselessly, while Derek assuring them 'It's fine' 'It's alright'.

After fifth checkpoint, we finally entered the bighouse, crossing through heavily guarded and modernised security gates.

Inside of the bighouse was completely opposite of what I expected. It was well-furnished and modern, off-white walls decorated with several paintings and portraits, with several closed doors.

I wonder what's behind those doors?

Mentally taking a noteof it to ask Derek about it, later.

I followed him to one of the automated door.

"Please state your name."

A metallic voice asked.

"Gabriel Derek Varulv." Derek replied in a very sexy, authoritive and demanding tone, all his playfull mode gone and replaced by his hot Alpha mode, which successfully send shivers down my spine. His hand firmly held mine, without stepping away from me.

"Step forward for retinal scan and thumb print."

Same metallic voice ordered again.

He stepped forward and placed his chin on a metallic rod, while a blue ray scanned his eyes, he then placed his right thumb on a screen.