Brother from same mother

Hey guys. I am so happy I posted as I promised and I know you are too. So enjoy.
Also I was planning on posting restricted chapter of last chapter,but I need to know if you guys want it or not.
Anyways enjoy.
_____________________________________

"Hello,alpha Varulv."

That authoritive voice caused everyone to freeze and Derek to curse something under his breath and turned around to face the newcomer.

"Nickolas! What are you doing here?" Derek asked in a 'not-so-happy' voice.

"Gabriel, I'm here for my sister." the same voice,which I believed belonged to alpha Nickolas,came much in a very pissed off tone.

I turned around to see who was this alpha Nickolas,but my stubborn mate blocked my way. Ma sensed the tension between two arrogant, stubborn alpha males,and decided to step in.

"Nickolas, how are you my boy?" she beamed happily,hugging him. From behind Derek,all I could see was a tall guy,taller then my mate,hugging ma sweetly.

"I am good,aunt Jen. Now please tell me where my sister is?" he pleaded,his voice changing from demanding to begging one.

"Yes. You will meet her soon, but first you must have been awful and you must be hungry." ma joked,trying to distract him from his stubbornness.

"Yes,aunt Jen,I am hungry but I won't eat anything unless I see my baby sis. I've waited twenty three years for her." he pleaded again.
'Who is he,lover?' I asked again,trying to pry my hand from his strong grip.
'No one.' He replied curtly. I didn't like the way he answered me, so I decided to find out myself. I stepped in front of him,who refused to loosen his grip on me.

"Babe,don't..."

Before he could continue, the big guy Nickolas turned to face us. His sapphire blue eyes immediately watered and twinkled with happiness and his rigid demeanor relaxed when he saw me. He sure was tall,taller than my mate,standing at the height of 6'4",he looked at ma to which she nodded warmly. In the blink of my eye, he strode towards me and wrapped me tightly in his embrace.

"I am so sorry, baby sis. I wasn't by your side, till now." he apologised sincerely, as he pulled apart and cupped my face gently,"But I promise I won't leave your side now, I'll protect you." he said, his stern, scary face looked vulnerable, as a stray tear rolled down his cheek, followed by many warn ones. I, unconsciously raised my hand to wipe away his tears. Derek's growls suddenly increased and he pulled me away from Nicolas.

"Mine." he growled possesively, circling his arms around my waist in a possessive hold. Nickolas broke his eye contact from me, and looked at my shoulder, where Derek stood growling continuously, Nickolas chuckled and shook his head. An unknown bond immediately formed between him and me, as his words replayed in my mind over and over.
Baby sis!
Is he my real brother?
Is he really my brother?

'babe, we need to talk.' Derek said, breaking through my thoughts. I glanced at him and nodded. He took my hand in his and led me towards his office, followed by everyone except for Cora,
Strange. I thought. Usually she'd hang with us wherever we go, but she wasn't here now.

I shrugged and turned around to focus on Nickolas and Derek along with everyone who owned me some explanation regarding 'my brother'.

"Okay, tell me what's going on?"

"You didn't tell her." Nickolas accused, looking at everyone, except me.

"Told me, what?" I frowned, not liking the fact that my family and my mate hid something from me.