Revelation (part-2)

Hello amazing readers...
How's it going with you all..
So this is second last chapter of my first story, and I am sad about it.. But I am also happy that I am starting another one.. :-)
Enjoy..
Also "Happy HOLI" to all in advance..:-)
____________________________________

The only time I was able to contact my mate was,when Gerard removed my silver bounds. But just like every sick psycho killer,both Gerard and Sarah had backup plans.

By the time Derek told me he was coming,they already handcuffed me in silver bonds and shoved me in the backseat of Sarah's SUV. I was weak, felt most of my energy drained,my throat felt was dry and aching,but I still mustard remaining strength and spoke,"You know you can't keep running from my mate. He is superfast." I chuckled.

"Oh no sweetheart,we are not running away. We are just taking you to your burial place." Gerard let out a mocking laugh., my hands twitched to rip his throat out.

I tried over and over again to contact Derek,but failed.

I slumped quietly and noticed the familiar line of trees. The place felt so similar as if I've been here before.

A sudden blurry image of a girl running alongside the car flashed past my eyes.

I blinked,rubbing my eyes, trying to focus on her,but she vanished as soon as she appeared. After few seconds I saw her running again,vanishing behind the treeline once more.

Run.. Evy.. Run.

A faint voice echoed around me. My ears perked and I straightened myself.

"Did you see that?" I asked no one in particular. No one replied,so I decided to ignore them.

Few seconds later,she appeared again,but this time with many people following her. She stopped and looked around,she was scared I could feel it. I felt all her emotions,among which fear was prominent.

A young boy was being dragged by those people,who were laughing evil laughs and were taunting him. Suddenly someone came from behind him and grabbed his neck,forcing him to fall on his knees. She cried out when another one hit her back and grabbed her hair,hearing her cry the boy struggled against them,for him as well for her.

She was begging in front of them but they kept making fun of her,beating the boy over and over again. Something about that girl seemed so familiar,that I could feel each and every emotion of her,flowing through mine.

Then out of nowhere, a guy behind the boy stabbed him with a large blade,making the girl cry out in agony and helplessness. I struggled against my binds to free myself to go and help her. They stabbed him over and over again until he was dead,until his lifeless body fell on the ground. Someone came and stood behind her,leaning down he whispered something in her ear and stabbed a large knife straight through her heart,killing her in an instant.

That was than I got a clear look of her face. She looked just like me. All the things sorted up and I finally realised. She was previous 'Evangelina' and the boy who died was previous 'Derek'.

The last blurry glimpses of Chris's face caught my eye,as he held the knife with which he stabbed her.

I jerked and sat straight up in my seat. My breathing was heavy and I started sweating,my heart was beating erratically.

That was no dream,it happened in real.

The car was no longer moving and no one was in it. I peeked through the window and found myself looking at the same place I saw few minutes ago.

Someone opened the car door and pulled me out,roughly grabbing my elbow.

I bit my lip to restrain myself from crying,as pain shot through my neck wound. A tear escaped from my closed eyelids and my lower lip quivered. The guy pushed me on the ground,causing me to tumble over and land ungracefully on my knees,scraping them in process.