I love you more then you know.

Hey guys presenting new chapter. it's too hot here, almost 50 degrees. burning..burning..:-D

Also I'm sorry for late update and for any mistakes.

Clearing common confusion about main character it's Gabriel Derek Varulv and Sybil Evangelina Argent. Now Sybil calls Gabriel 'Derek' because she is attached to him and it's her copyright:-). also old Derek and Evangelina are already dead and these two reincarnated as Gabriel and Sybil.

_____________________________________

Gabriel's POV:

I instantly forgot about the argument I was having with my dad, when I looked at her, eyes bloodshot, legs unbalanced and shaky. She kept opening and closing her mouth to say something. My wolf howled in agony to see our mate like this. I wasted no time to reach her just as she lost her balance and fall in my arms. Each and every one in the room rushed to her aid. I instantly laid her in my lap, mom started rubbing her hands. Her body felt too cold, Cora immediately unbuckled her boots as she rubbed her feet. "Jeez, her feet feels like ice." her statement slapped me out of my numbness. "Get me the pack doctor." I yelled. "They are coming Gabriel." dad said placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Baby, oh my god, baby, please. what happened. Tell me, please. Don't close your eyes princess. Please stay awake. I panicked. I can't loose her, never, ever. I tried to use my magic, to paas my energy to her, to take away all her pain. but it didn't work. I tried harder, more harder. But nothing happened. She bought her shaky hand upto my cheek, I leaned into her soft touch, she spoke weakly,"Derek, I don't wanna go. I want to stay with you. don't let me go." Hearing her pleads made my insides boil. My wolf wanted to rip her grandparents' head off, for hurting her. I growled viciously,"I want them right here, right now." I snarled, her weak whimpers made it more worse. "Calm down, now is not the time for anything son. She need you." dad ordered. Calming myself I tightened my grip on her, clutching her closely providing my body heat. "Oh princess, baby, please don't. don't close your eyes. I promise I won't let them take you. please baby stay awake." she smiled one more time before shutting her eyes completely. Seeing her like this, so vulnerable, so helpless made me feel weak. Hell I'm an alpha. I am powerful, strong,yet I felt like a pathetic animal who couldn't protect his mate. Shame on me. "The doctor is here." Eli said. "Gabe, step aside son." mom patted my shoulders. "No." I shook my head stubbornly, clutching her more tightly. "Look Gabe, if you won't let the doctor check her, how would you know what happened to her, step aside, son." dad said gritting his teeth frustratingly. I picked her up in bridal style and made my way to my bedroom. As soon as I laid her on my bed, my pack doctor John came rushing to her side. He examined her and looked at me before saying something. "What?" I barked. "Alpha, your mate's condition is stable now. She is, um she is maybe...." he hesitated, "Maybe she is having hard time sleeping. She seems exhausted. Her body needs rest." he said softly. "I tried to use my affinity but it is of no use. I suggest that when she wakes up, give her more liquid diet and let her sleep more."

"Thanks John."

He nodded,"Also I'll give some essential supplements, it feels like she didn't consume much food past few days." he said fishing something from his briefcase. "Here." he handed me few pills, then said," Give these to her three times a day, with juice." I thanked him one more time before he walked out. I laid next to her, closing my eyes I focused on her, on flow of my energy into her, after trying hard for five times, I finally succeeded. I clutched her hands in mine for more. I felt slightly drained and dizzy but smiled, when I saw the pink color of her cheeks returning.

'Alpha they are here.' Olie contacted.

'Yes, good. I'm coming.'

Time for a little lesson grandparents.