Michael Seymour

Here we go guys, presenting chapter 8. All new and ready.
Also sorry for spelling or grammatical mistakes and also sorry for late update. I promise I'll update regularly.
_____________________________________

Gabriel's POV:

"Who the hell they think they are?" Dad growled viciously, currently we all are gathered in the woods in our wolf form. Yesterday was very uneventful day. After reading the letter, I ordered everyone to pack their things and fly back, I quickly contacted my dad informing him about the letter. He dropped his plans, meetings, tours and even his important appointments. I needed him to guide me. I know that I've been with him since I was eleven, to learn about pack business, to learn how to become a successful Alpha and also how to avoid the pain in my chest, the pain of 'her' leaving me alone. We landed at approximately seven in the afternoon, even though I was in bad mood, I composed myself because I knew I had a sick mate at home waiting for me. When we reached home, the first thing I saw was unbelievable, there stood my girl in the playground surrounded by many kids, all of them playing, laughing and running around. I stood frozen, completely spellbound by the beauty in front of me. The kids happily enjoying their Luna's presence, laughing with her, playing with her meanwhile unknowingly taking care of her. She looked like a goddess, a carefree Angel around those children, it was the sight to behold. I stood at the entrance for few minutes observing her, until she noticed me, she squealed brightly and ran towards me, I opened my arms and engulfed her within me, lifting her from the ground as she wrapped her legs around my waist for support.

I kissed her few times and nuzzled my nose in her hair groaning in satisfaction, her sweet rosey scent filling me completely.

After few kisses and a playful scolding from me, we settled for dinner. Dad kept inquiring about my meeting with Hale's but stopped when mom gave him a solid glare. Meanwhile both the twins decided to give their mate a day to bid goodbye to her family, so three of them arrived today morning. After dinner, Ev was exhausted so she decided to sleep while I watched her sleeping peacefully. At approx three in the morning my betas' and their female arrived. Without disturbing Ev I stealthily fled towards the forest, gathering everyone, every warrior, high counselors, my third-in-command 'Jonah',my betas, dad, Peter. Right now we were all gathered in woods near our old meeting place, a small beautiful garden, surrounded by beautifully carved wooden trees, old Victorian designs carved within trees, delicately wrapped by soft and exquisite creepers and flowers. Everyone formed a circle and stood around me and dad along with my betas' and third. We stood up top on the podium, in our wolf form. We discussed the situation intently. Dad

was lecturing and barking orders while everyone listened to him carefully, absorbing everything he said. Everyone suggested any useful advice that was on their mind, dad's anger was rising causing many of the warriors to back off, then he suddenly growled ferociously. 'Who the hell they think they are?'
'Dad calm down. Now is not the right time to loose control. We've already discussed the strategies and plans.' I mind-linked him.
'But your father's anger is understandable this time Gabriel. We have to keep you, Luna and our pack safe. Alpha we know that the hunters' want her back' Eli replied, worry dancing in his thoughts.
'Yes I know'
'We won't let anyone touch her' many of my warriors replied.
'Thank you very much guys. I'm so proud of our pack. I'm so proud of you guys and I'm lucky to have you as our pack warriors.' I replied gratefully.
'No alpha, we are lucky to have you as our alpha and Sybil as our Luna. Yesterday, the way she get along with kids, the way they all accepted her at ones, everyone in the pack was happy for you, everyone was thanking moon goddess for she blessed us with an amazing Luna.'

Jonathan, another of my warrior said proudly. Everyone growled in positive response, showing their proud geste.
'I think it's..' I stopped at ones, when her marvelous scent invaded the place. We all stood frozen in our place, before we could react and move, her soft morning voice hit my ears, "Smokie!!" bewilderment dripped from her tone. "What are you doing here, smokie?"
'Gabriel, what is she doing here?' dad asked. 'I don't know dad, she was asleep when I left.' I muttered. Smiling brightly she took few steps towards me. She was wearing blue shorts and sleeveless white tank top. I growled, looking back at my pack mates, warning them to leave. Everyone obliged and left quickly. I was left behind with dad and twins.
'Dude, she is not scared of us.' Oliver said, bewildered. I chuckled, but it came out as a soft growl. She smiled and walked towards me, standing in front of me with a amused smile stuck on her lips. Suddenly out of nowhere she wrapped her arms around my neck, burying her face in my furry neck, murmuring something.
'Holy shit!' Oliver gasped. 'Dude, how did she... have you told her?' he asked.
'No. I don't know. When I first met her in the woods, we were instantly connected. This feeling is extraordinary, it's too good.' I sighed,contentedly. Dad silently ordered them to leave us alone, before walking away, he quickly passed his advice,'tell her. she needs to know.' Saying that he ran off towards the house. I sat down along with her, she laid her head over my neck her arms still wrapped around my neck, slowly stroking my fur. I purred in satisfaction. Then she pulled away, looking at me with small smile and heavy eyes,"I missed you, smokie... but I've got something to tell you."