Backstabbing family(part 1)

Happy friendship day to all my friends and readers..

Hello and Sorry my fellow readers for late update, I was busy with my college admission,but now I'm here. So presenting new chapter.

Hope you enjoy.

_________________________________________

"You don't turn your back at family, even when they do."

- Dominic Torentto (Fast and furious 6)

_________________________________________

Waking up in the arms of person you 'Love', is the most amazing feeling ever. Squashed by your lover's warn body, gives you feeling of utter satisfaction and safety. And this is what I feels like right now, wrapped in Derek's warm embrace, by his hot muscular body instead of blankets. His handsome face was burried in the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning on my collarbone, his soft snores made me smile. His brawny arm was curled up around my waist, pressing me firmly and securely against his body. His toned chest was pressed against my left breast and stomach, while his other arm laid beside his head on his pillow. One of his strong legs, pressed on my left leg in between both of my skinny legs. Overall he was sleeping on top of me, almost naked, except for his boxers from which his 'bestfriend' was slightly poking my left thigh. I shivered and inhaled deeply, his perfect woody, masculine and virile scent was more alluring today. Opening my eyes wide, I noticed I was still dressed in yesterday's clothes, his beige shirt and my denim shorts. Two of the top buttons of the shirt were undone, showing most of my cleavage.

'That naughty perve must have undid my shirt's button. Horny alpha.'

I chuckled at my thought, and shook my head.

The right side of my neck was tingling with faint pain, it was slightly burning, erupting certain goose-bumps all over my body. Yesterday's events started flooding my mind, interrogating Michael, confessing my love to Derek and then marking.

It was the best sensation my body ever experienced. It was pain, at first, when his sharp canines dug into my skin, but few seconds later that pain was replaced by extreme amount of pleasure. His constant licking and sucking on my mark wasn't helping my body to control itself. He was giving me utmost pleasure, it was like going through a powerful orgasm, that would make you forget your name and your body couldn't handle anything after it. My mind stopped thinking and my body surrendered itself to Derek, who surely was accepting my body's surrender eagerly. Smiling at yesterday's events, I gently brushed my fingers over my mark, afraid to hurt the tingling wound. As soon as my fingers brushed over my mark, I gasped when it tingled furiously, creating a pool of heat in between my thighs, sending aroused sensations through my body, laboring my breath, perverting my innocent virgin mind. I smelt something sweet and sensual in the air. I kept brushing my fingers over my sensitive flesh, softly moaning at heart-stopping orgasmic sensations. Closing my eyes, savoring the moment, gasping at new found pleasure.

"Keep doing that and I won't be able to stop myself from taking you right here."

Derek growled in his sexy morning voice.

I gaped and opened my eyes with a jerk, blushing profusely as he stared at me with those chocolatey, lust full orbs. Brushing all the dirty thoughts, I removed some fallen silky strands, from his eyes and greeted.

"Good morning, lover."

My voice came out more huskier then I thought, voicing my lust.

Without replying, he lifted his head and crashed his soft yet firm lips on mine, capturing them in hot, possessive and searing kiss, leaving me breathless as he pulled apart. Parting away he trailed his perfect hot lips down my jaw and neck blowing hot breath over my mark, several times, before nipping and sucking on it.