We'll meet again

JAI JAYANTI MAA

hello everyone...

So this is my very first story, and i really hope you guys will enjoy it and love it..

also it's a werewolf/ action/ romance/ friendship story..

Hope you all will enjoy it..

Also this book is dedicated to my inspiration,the mighty writer of I'M THE ALPHA "shruthii"

Chapter 1:THE DEATH

EVY's POV:

"Run... Run,evy,keep running. don't come back, just keep running"

those last words were continuously playing in my mind.

My legs were taking me,i didn't knew where, they were pushing me to get away from this hell, and never come back.

I was running crazy in those unknown woods, without knowing where I was going,, and then suddenly I heard a shot,a gun was fired. I instantly recognized who shot it, and who was shot...

"Derek"

That was the first name that came in my mind.

"No... No..it can't be. He can't die, they can't kill him. No.

I won't let that happen"

I fell down instantly, unable to beat the thought or maybe because of shock,a sudden pain, hard as thousand daggers shot in my heart.

I soothed myself.

"No. Evy don't think like that. He is a werewolf, werewolfs' can't die, I'm his mate, he can't leave me like this. No don't think like that"

Suddenly I heard shuffling,I immediately recognised them.

'Run,evy.. Run'

his words enclosed my mind again, but it was too late.

"well,well,look here who we got, my brave little daughter,or should I say my brave 'pain-in-ass' daughter." my father, he laughed along with his pathetic minions.

"Did you hurt him father" I snarled.

"no,no,dear,I saved them all just for you to see them dying, withering in pain, so that you'll die just like them, painfully, slowly and harshly"he retorted.

"Bring them over here"

he ordered two of his men, and they came with my friends, tugged behind them, all of them, my best friends, my life and then I saw him..

"Derek.. Derek" I cried and ran towards him, but I was stopped midway by my father, he griped my arm roughly and shouted,

"you listen to me, you bitch, you don't know what have you done to your family, the family of hunters, the mighty ARGENTS. You were born in the family of hunters. you were supposed to lead my generation to become what we are, to follow and respect our name and power, now look what have you done. You let a wolf mark yourself, the only thing we hunt,, shame on you.. Now you'll die just like them,i don't care whether you are my daughter or not."

He pushed me forward, as I fell at Derek's feet.

I looked up at him, blood oozing from his perfect lips and cuts, there were bruises on his body and he was in pain.

"Derek.. Hey,hey, you ok."

I soothed his cheeks, as he tried to speak,

"Evy I told you to run". he whispered. His voice crooked.

"I..I can't just leave you".

"No you have to. Look around what do you see.." he hissed in pain.