Backstabbing family(part 2)

Hey my lovely readers. Thank you all for support and votes and inspiring me to reach upto chapter 13 of my story.

Also, it's been raining like hell, my whole city is flooded from past five days and we are living without electricity, cellphone connections and internet. Plus, I miss my t.v. shows..:-(

________________________________________

If you are a human, completely oblivious of the fact that there are supernatural creatures around you, some of them including werewolves.

Creatures who are human as well as wolves, who shift into wolves whenever they want, who have super strength, super hearing, super senses, super reflexes and glowing eyes, and are twice the size of your regular wolf. Now if you see these wolves, or particular a big, black wolf, chasing a laughing and screaming girl, tackling her down and barring his teeth at her, licking her face with her giggling,..

Then you'll scream and run away, or you'll be frozen at your spot, scared shitless, or you'll try to wear the fake mask of bravery and will try to scare that wolf to become the girl's 'Hero'.

But unfortunately in my case, option third happened and led to this...

After running away from Chris me and Derek were playing in the woods, him in his wolf form and me running on my two skinny legs, trying to defeat him but failing shamelessly everytime and during our last run he pounded over me, successfully pinning my body beneath his large wolfy one, licking my face softly.

'Poor lover, can't even kiss me.' I teased, while he growled playfully, barring his pearly white.

"Get the hell off her." someone shouted from behind us. Derek's whole body tensed above mine, while I felt like I've heard this voice before. I lifted myself on my elbows, struggling beneath Derek's huge furry body to peek behind him, who was already growling at the person who interrupted our moment.

'Derek let me up.' I linked him. To which he stubbornly denied.

'No.'

'Hey, I said let me up, lover.' I used a little command.

He looked back and forth at me and the intruder.

'Who's he?' Derek demanded.

'How would I know, if I won't see him.' I sighed,rolling my eyes.

'Oh, yes.' he replied, sheepishly, giving me a long sloppy lick on my cheek.

"Get off her, you dog." the intruder yelled. I know this voice...

I've heard it before....

but.. where?

Aha! music class..

That's Sam.

I stood up and dusted the dirt off my jeans.

"What the hell are you doing here, Sam?" I glared at him, while Derek stood by my side, more like glued to my side, his soft black fur sending tingles wherever they touched. Sam looked stunned eyeing Derek carefully and then me and our proximity.

'What the fuck is his problem?' Derek growled, threatening Sam.

'Calm down, lover.' I scratched his neck, while he leaned in my touch. It was funny actually, watching Sam's trembling figure with large stick in his hand to scare off the big wolf.

"I..I.." Sam stuttered, his shaking body radiating fear in the surrounding, aa he looked at Derek.

"Don't worry Sam, Smokie won't hurt you, he is my bestfriend." I said, kissing my Derek's snout, while he gave a soft purr, meanwhile contacting me.