Think you could see me as your boyfriend

Hey guys, sorry for the late update.

As always this story is dedicated to two very talented people along with one more.

Also sorry for the grammatical mistakes.. Enjoy..

_____________________________________

Previously:

"Son you are not our first born."

"What?" he stopped me, raising his hand. "We had our first son thirty-five years ago." he said with sadness filled eyes. I looked at him dumbfounded. No words came out of my mouth. " Yes, we named him Derek and his mate's name was Evangelina."

_____________________________________

Now:

Gabriel's POV:

"Okay, dad it's really..." I tried to frame some words together.

"I know, it's hard to grasp." he admitted. "Why don't you take a seat son. I'll tell you everything in detail." he said gesturing towards the couch. "As for you all, if you want to stay, please sit, if don't then you may leave." he ordered. No one moved out of the office. It felt like they were all guilty about something. What my dad told me was not only new for me but also for my betas. "Call Cora and Jonah, they need to know this too."

Everyone in the room was in grave silence, which only broke when Cora and Jonah entered laughing and chirping. They both froze as they observed the environment surrounding the office. "Umm, dad what happened?" Jonah whispered. "Son, why don't you and your sister sit down here and listen to us." Uncle Peter said patting the couch beside him, they both nodded joining him along with aunt May. "Okay, as I told you before you are not our first child Gabriel. Our first son was Derek Harry Varulv,who was born thirty-five years ago. His birth was celebrated for a whole week,royal party was held. Each and every alpha was invited. Our pack was happy,your mother and I were so heaven-sent. We cherished him for seventeen years, but that's when chaos started. One of the daughters of head-hunter was his mate. They both were foolish or say more childish. We loved her as our own because she was so beautiful just like an angel. Derek used to call her princess, she instantly became his whole world. But we warned them not to expose themselves to the human world, but he being an alpha male, possessive,dominating couldn't control his feelings. He marked her few days before graduation and told her everything about our kind. He bought her here, at first we were all furious with his actions, but then we decided to send them away at least for few days, for their own safety from hunters. She was so innocent, his mate, Evangelina, she was smart but innocent. She told her twin brother everything before we could've stopped her. Her brother and she shared a special twin bond, they could never have kept a secret from each other. He was her fraternal twin not identical, but he was a new under-training hunter, loyal to his 'father'." dad spit last word venomously. "He told him everything, that night their father came to me, beyond furious, shouting and cursing my son for marking his daughter, he cursed us for staining his family's name, his glorious hunter reputation. He threatened us, that he will kill Derek along with anyone who encountered his family. Soon days passed and non of us heard from her. It felt like she disappeared from the face of the earth. Derek's days were restless and nights were sleepless. He stared losing his mind. Then one day the hunters decided to leave the town, leaving her behind. Seeing this he tried to seize the opportunity, he ran to her in hope to convince her to come with him, to spend her life with him. Much to his surprise she agreed." he stopped for few seconds and rubbed his temple with his fingers. "That day they spend each and every moment with each other. Derek was on cloud nine having his mate in his arms, but his happiness didn't last long. The Hunters never left the town, it was a decoy. Next day when they were trying to escape with the help of their four bestfriends, the hunters along with her father, brother and elder sister raided the place. Derek panicked and linked us for help, explaining his situation. I felt his every emotion, his anger, frustration, hurt, rage everything. They both ran towards the woods. He fought for her, for her safety, her life, to keep her safe. He knew if she survived we would take care of her. But she too was brave and stubborn. She stayed by his side whole time, she took two silver bullets for him, so did he. All six of them fought for each other. Him and her along with Cora and Daniel Peter's son, Ania and Paul, their bestfriends, Cora and Ania were humans they too were Daniel and Paul's mates." Cora gasped when she heard her name along with her bestfriend Ania, dad glanced at her and continued. "But when her father approached them, Derek requested her to run and save her life, after so many requests she finally agreed. She ran deeper into the woods, while he refrained each and every one of them from going after her, but that heartless bastard, her father he somehow caught her. Derek immediately gave up watching his mate like that all vulnerable and defenceless, he gave himself up, so did his friends. The hunters forced her, they....." he sobbed, I couldn't believe my eyes, the strong,powerful, unbreakable man, broke today. I've never seen my dad like this, his emotions scattered everywhere. "Her own father forced her to watch her mate's death, he killed my son in front of his own daughter. He forced Evangelina to watch Derek die, while his 'oh-so-proudest' son stabbed him ruthlessly with wolfsbane." An unpleasant shiver coursed through my body as I heard all this. " Finally shooting my son in head. Her screams, pleads, cries for her mate's life still rings in my ears. I could still hear her hearttrending,mournful cries and protests. He was a cruel man and he still is, look what he did to slade pack killing each and every person in that pack, they had female, cubs, children who hadn't shifted. He has become a monster." dad roared, gobs of anger radiated from each and every part of his body. "What happened to Evangelina?" I asked but my voice croaked. He took a deep breath before answering,"He killed her too, shot her straight in the heart, setting an example for every Hunter not to fall in love with their enemy, not to fall for any werewolf." dad's voice was now cold, his eyes showed no emotions. He build a wall in front of him, refraining everyone from seeing his emotions. Everyone in the room was mourning for their alpha's son, it felt like they were guilty that they couldn't save him. It felt weird to know that I carry his name. Aunt May was silently sobbing in uncle Pete's arms, they too lost their son Daniel. Cora was wrapped around dad's legs like a toddler. She too was crying. Mom was in dad's embrace. Every eye in the room was teary. A warm liquid rolled down my cheek, then I noticed I too was crying. I wiped them off. As soon as I cleared my mind and registerd the whole story giant tornado rose in my mind, my wolf was more awake and started throwing queer thoughts, 'our mate is Evangelina too, she had a brother, she is from the family of hunters, moreover she belong to argents, ask them, ask them who was her father, her brother. ask them?'