Epilogue

So this is the last chapter guys.. This is the end..
Hope you enjoy..
And the song on the side is nice one,play it when..... You'll know when.;-)
____________________________________

It's been a week since grandpa's and Jonah's funeral, I was devastated to know that my grandfather died. The one who raised me and loved me like a father, murdered by someone he dearly loved. Derek was silent and drawn back after Jonah's funeral. He took it harder than any of us,along with Jonah's parents who decided to leave town for few days.

To my surprise, Joe was alive and well, and Chris decided to leave the covenant,leave his hunter tag behind,but I knew it was not that easy. Leaving behind your identity is never easy. Derek killed the remaining hunter's who begged to join our pack,showing them no mercy. He refused to accept Chris's surrender and wish to join pack, but I knew Chris was adamant on doing that,so he decided to help sideways along with others who wanted to join us. Alpha Hale left Joe with us, to train for third in commands position.

Sarah was, at last dead, but Gerard managed to escape.

But I was thankful that the storm was over and the peace and calm that once again spread was nice. Everyone started focusing on their daily chores and kids were once again giggling and roaming freely.

But one thing that was still off was my mate's mood, because I finally told him that Nickolas was Cora's mate, which made him upset that his baby sister found her mate,and hid it from him,and apparently I did too, but he didn't knew the real reason why we didn't tell him before, that would have been havoc.

On the other hand, Nick somehow ordered Cora to pack her things and get ready to travel to his pack,his concern about his pack was right too. He had been away from them for long,and that was not good. And after lots and lots of curses and glares and threats, Cora finally agreed to go with him. And before going she whispered to me that she'd kill 'claire' as soon as she get her claws at her. She was right, I would do that too,if some slut tried to steal my mate.

And as for my mate,he went complete 'Hulk' mode,when saying goodbye to his sister, threatening Nick here and there, about this and that. Ma and Da were happy and sad at the same time,happy because their daughter found her mate, sad because they wouldn't get to see her more now.

And as for me, I was happy that finally Nick got some senses in him,and agreed to give himself and his mate a chance to live their life, together.

After their departure, I tried to talk to my own sulking mate,who simply ignored me and went on with his business. Hurted by his behavior , I headed towards grandpa's home,which was now alone and empty,without my only family.

I opened the door and stepped inside, smelling the remaining ashes of my grandpa and grandma. Constantine left after knowing that there would be no one here to live. She left with Chris to Mexico, leaving me all alone. I dropped the car keys on the sofa and headed towards my grandpa's library. This was the place where I always found him,no matter what, but it's different. No matter how much I try, I would never see him here again. I slid in his chair and rocked myself gently, taking the book in my hands which laid on his table, half closed. He was reading one of my favorite 'resurrection'. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening it and reading it loudly just like he used to.

After few hours and completing the book, I felt hungry. Not wanting to cook anything, I ordered takeout.

I stood up as the bell rang, hoping my food was here, but I was wrong. I saw Olie standing at the door with a rectangular box in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sounding a little harsh than wanted.

He cringed at my tone,and shifted nervously on his feet.