CHAPTER 16

A/N: i will include the kokuyo gang past in one chapter (hmm maybe just mukuro, with hint of chrome, ckihusa and ken, i dont know) and it will be a long chapter, i guess ...hope it turn out good 😅

Mukuro bit on his lips, if he open up about his past, he will afraid the darkness will consume him and there will be no way of turning back. Nagi, Ken and Chikusa stared at him in worry, waiting for him to start sharing his story. He only shared a little about his past, on how he end up in the facility. Anymore than that, he never opened up about them.

"Mukuro-san? Are you alright?"  Asked Tsuna with a hint of worry in his voice. Of course, anyone would be worry when the boy bitten his lips so hard that blood trickled down his chin.

"My past, I....I erased my own father's existence and for my mother... She lost her sanity,"

FLASHBACK

Little Mukuro and his mother went out to shop for some grocery. Somehow, he saw his mother was in good mood. She didn't cry like she always did, or even cut herself, which bring fear to him when it's happened. He always want his mother to be in good moods like this, always.

Maybe, something happened on this date, thought little Mukuro, stick close to his mother, afraid of being lost in this giant market.

Suddenly, he whipped his head when he heard familiar voices. A voice belongs to his father. He frowned when he see his father smiled happily to a girl that he didn't know who he is.

"Mom, is that Dad?" asked Little Mukuro, tugging on his mother's shirt.

The woman heard him and turned to see if that is her husband with happy smile, but the second she saw that unfamiliar woman's face, her smile disappeared.

"Mom?"

He watched how his mother approach his father and touched him.