CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORD, AND ETC

EDITED BY: SainSaavy

/

It had been one week since Tsuna began his new life in a town called Namimori. He was now using an abandoned house as his home, and while he was living there he saw a lot of different documents addressed to "Sawada" so he presumed that was the name of the previous residents.

Currently, he was wandering around a random shop, looking for some food that more fortunate people wasted.

A wonderful fragrance entered his nostrils, making his empty stomach growl. Tsuna saw a bakery, and peeked through the window and saw wonderful looking cakes, cupcakes, biscotti, muffins, scones and so many more delectable looking foods. His stomach grumbled again at the sight (it really doesn't help that his sweet tooth insatiable).

The baker, who looked a little old, was currently taking out a freshly baked cinnamon bun looked out his window by pure instinct and saw a boy who kept staring at the confection he just pulled from the oven. He stepped outside to looked at the fluffy haired child.

"Are you hungry?" the baker asks softly, looking at the tiny child. Tsuna keeps his mouth shut, but that doesn't stop his stomach from answering for him. The baker smiles softly when he sees the boy blush bashfully.

"Where are your parents?" the baker asks in concern, looking around for anyone that even slightly resembled the child in front of him.

"Monsters killed Mama..." Tsuna said as he looked away with tears gathering in his chocolate orbs.

"Wait here, child." the baker didn't give him pity in the form of words, nor ask of the child's father, but that was fine.A few moments later the baker stepped out of the bakery and shoved a bag filled with loaves of bread into the kid's hands small hands.

"Here, take it. It's a present," the baker said.

"But, I-I don't have money," stuttered Tsuna, afraid of the towering baker's reaction to someone taking something without gaining anything back.

"I said it was a present, right? Here, take it," said the baker. Seeing that the child was being hesitant, the kind man took Tsuna's hand and slipped the plastic into his hand.

"If you're hungry, come again tomorrow," the baker says, tousling Tsuna's untameable soft hair.

"Arigatou," Tsuna says as he bites his lip, bowing in respect and thanks. Tsuna walks away from the baker with slightly more life in his footsteps.

"Poor child," the baker said when he saw Tsuna walking away so happily. He sighs with sadness before he enters the bakery once again.

~Time Skip~

Tsuna is on his way home -the Sawada residence- when he sees a cloak-covered boy looking for food in the trash bin. The hood covered half of the boy's face but Tsuna could saw black hair that peeked out and the pale white skin of the lower half of the boy's face. As if sensing someone staring at him, the boy turns to look at Tsuna, the hood still hiding half of his face.

"What're you looking at?" the boy asked/demanded in a steely tone. Tsuna flinched, hearing the cold tone in the boy's words.

"Are you looking for food?" Tsuna asked timidly. The boy didn't answer Tsuna's question, but looked down at the bag in Tsuna's hand.