CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

DISCLAIMER: KHR DONT BELONG TO ME, I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCS, and etc...

sorry for the late update and made you guys waited for too long.. i hoped you enjoy this chapter as well ^^

/

It has been almost a few hours since Tsuna and Yamamoto inside the room with that strange man. Gokudera started to grow restless, fearing for his precious Tsuna-sama and after hearing to Yamamoto painful cry didn't ease him. He walked back and forth in front of the door and sometime would glance at it to see even if there are slight opening that he could peek in.

"Oi, calm down. You're making me dizzy by walking here and there. Don't worry; your friends will be fine. Sensei will heal him," said Ryohei in confident. Lambo was nowhere in sight as he already in his dreamland. Suddenly, he feels the cold metal on his throat and saw the coldest glare Hibari could do to anyone. He paled instantly where he realized he is in grave danger when he senses the same aura coming from the other kids, except Gokudera which still concern about Tsuna.

"Who are you? How did you know Tsuna? I don't remember having seen you around him before," said Hibari coldly while pressing his tonfa on Ryohei's throat. Ryohei gulped in fear and know if he didn't answer quickly, he gonna be beaten by the boys.

"Actually, around a month ago, I kinda help him to get medicine when he didn't have the money to buy one," answered Ryohei. Hibari retracted his tonfa once he got his answer. If he really knows what happen to Tsuna that day, he will not let Ryohei go for sure.

But, it was different for Gokudera. He heard everything that Ryohei said and remembers the scene that almost made Tsuna lost his hand because of this boy's stupid action. In anger, he grabbed Ryohei's collar.

"So, it was you that almost made him lost his arm," exclaimed Gokudera in croaked voice. He still hasn't realized that he spoke for the first time since his mother's death. Meanwhile, the others were too shocked to hear the mute boy's voice that they fail to inform him about that.

"Gokudera-kun, you can finally talk!" said a voice from behind him and just when he turned to look at the owner of the voice, he was engulfed in a hug belong to Tsuna. He registered what Tsuna said before touching his throat.

"T-Tsuna-sama," said Gokudera, to test whether he can really talk again and was shocked to hear his own voice after a long time passed. Gokudera later returned the hug, feeling happy that he finally will be able to have normal conversation with Tsuna.

'They're complete,' thought Reborn while watching the  children.

/

"What're you doing in the Dark Forest? You should know that this place is off-limit to a human, especially weak children, like you guys," said Reborn, pretended he didn't know about their power.

"We're not weak," argued Gokudera in his croaked voice.

"If I was you, I would restrain myself from talking too much if I don't want to be a mute forever," said Reborn, looking at Gokudera.

"We're here because the monsters have been targeting us, because of our curse," said Hibari. His voice laced with anger especially the 'curse' part, seem like he really hated the power he had in him.

"Your power?"

"How did you know?" asked Mukuro.

"How did you get the power?" asked Reborn, ignoring Mukuro's question. But, the children looked at him in suspicious that he know he need to reveal who he is to gain their trust, especially they're in the same situation.

"Ok. Let me introduce myself. I'm Renato Sinclair and you can called me Reborn,"said Reborn, introduce only his name. Really, Reborn?

"Who are you exactly? No mere human can survive living in the Dark Forest, if you said was true," asked Mukuro in suspicion. Reborn, clicked his tongue in annoyance when that boy compared him with the human that he hated for their existence.

"Sensei is not a mere human being. He is the last Arcobaleno alive," said Ryohei.

"I thought they were extinct," said Ken.

"Well, here I am, in front of you," said Reborn in annoyance when he heard the word 'extinct'. What is he? Some kind of animal?

"Arcobaleno, the one responsible to maintain the balance between the human world and demon world," whispered Gokudera.

"Then, you must know the reason why we had this power, right?" asked Hibari.

"Yes,"

"Can you tell us about it?" asked Chrome.

"No,"

"Why?"

"Because you guys are not ready,"

"When will we all be ready?"

"When we learn to accept the power instead of seeing it as a curse," said Ryohei solemnly.

"What? You had that power too?" asked Tsuna.

"Well, if we were here, then we all had it, right?" asked Ryohei, looking at single one of them. Reborn, continued to observe the children's behaviour to see their reaction when they found out they all had the demon power.

"Not all of us. Tsuna, Ken and Chikusa didn't have it," said Mukuro. Tsuna shuddered in surprise when he heard that but it didn't go unnoticed in Reborn's eyes. He sighed before stood up and looked at them.

"So do you really want to know the reason why you had this power?" said Reborn suddenly, gaining their attention. They nodded in agreement.

"Fine. But I will not tell you until you were ready enough to know about the knowledge. Right now, I want to know about your past. I want everyone to hear it," said Reborn. The children flinched as it were their sensitive issue. From their reaction, he knows they had a dark past that they didn't want to share with anyone.

'Everything Luche predicted slowly becoming a reality,' thought Reborn.

"But why?"

"Because I told you so," said Reborn. The truth is he needs the children to acknowledge their past and the others past so that they will build a strong teamwork and friendship which it will become handy later in their life.

"What if we refused to tell you about our past?" asked Hibari, clearly not pleased with Reborn's answer.

"Then, you could just forget about the reason why you guys had that power," said Reborn. Then, there were silence and Reborn know he need to break the silence.

"Alright, we'll start with you," said Reborn pointed at the raven-haired boy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

SEE YOU SOON.. JAA NE~