CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCs and many more that might go unnoticed by me...

A/N: i been leaving this story one and a half month... sorry about that... been busy lately and i got stressed out and even decided to quit writing... but thanks to  Precious-Little-Girl spam-turning-to- advice, i tried to write a bit more... thank you for your support... i hope you guys enjoy!!

/

It has been weeks since they walked inside the dark forest. The dark forest is where no human would dare to enter or even approach it. They believed this was home to some of the demons, vile beast and dangerous monster. Luckily, Chrome regained consciousness during that time and saving Ken's effort from carrying her. But, for Yamamoto, his health got worsened each passing days. The mark from the demon's poison started to appear back on his skin.

"Yamamoto," whispered Tsuna in worry while holding on Yamamoto's hand tightly. He didn't want to lose any one of his friends.

"He will die. His power couldn't suppressed the poison from attacking his body any longer," said Mukuro when the mark on Yamamoto's body getting darker.

"Then, what can we do to help him? I don't want him to die," cried Tsuna, while looking at Mukuro.

Suddenly, Yamamoto arched his back, with his eyes widened in pain and hand tightly gripped on Tsuna's hands that hold him earlier. He started to cough violently and sometimes there was blood splatter on Tsuna's cheek. The sudden accident caught everyone in surprise that they didn't know what to do.

/

Ryohei, while carrying Lambo had been told by Reborn, his teacher to collect firewood in the forest. The two young kids were engrossed in their task, was startled in surprise when they heard an echo. That echo sound like a scream of pain. Lambo, being a scaredy cat quickly hugged Ryohei.

"W-What was that? Is it a ghost?" asked Lambo in fear.

"Let it be a ghost or demon. I destroy them with my fist," said Ryohei in confident.

"Don't be a fool," exclaimed Lambo. Suddenly, someone tapped on Ryohei's shoulder that startle him and cause him to scream in fear and surprise. Lambo who was already scare, scream after he heard Ryohei's scream.

"You could destroy ghost and demon with your fist, huh?" said someone from behind his back.

"Sensei! What're you doing here?" asked Ryohei.

"I wondered why you taking so long and I see you just slacked off from your task," said Reborn with a glare when he saw the basket was only half-full of firewood.

"We weren't slacking off. We were doing just fine until we heard a scream," explained Ryohei.

"Scream?" asked Reborn. Just after he said that, a scream was heard. Reborn tried to look around to see where the scream comes from.

"Well, it just probably the human who are too stubborn to enter this forest," said Reborn, turning to go back down the path to his house.

"You're not going to look for them?"

"No. Whoever they are, they were none of my business," said Reborn.

"Well, I gonna look for them," said Ryohei, walked against Reborn's path.

"Sometimes I wonder, Sensei, what make you hate human so much? That you decide to stay in this dark forest rather than outside world,"

Reborn sighed when he heard Ryohei's question. There were many reasons why he hates humans so much. They were the cause of his misery; he will never forgive their kind. The humans blamed him and his companions because of their failure to retain the balance between the demon world and the human world, when the demon world decided to emerge from the underworld 400 years ago. He and his companions were hunted by humans and he was the only one remained alive, to wait for their savior, the boy who is half-demon and half-human. A boy that could restore back the balance between the two world and who his power feared by the Demon King.