CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

WARNING: TYPO(S), GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCs, OCs

hint:

'...'- gokudera's conversation either by sign language/notepad/ thought(since i made him a mute, but dont worry he can talk soon)

'...' (with italic):people's thought

/

Tsuna peeled an apple before cut them into wedges. He could now sigh in relief. When Shamal decided to visit his friends few days ago, he informed they needed medical attention especially for Chrome and Yamamoto. Tsuna will be forever indebted with Gokudera family for helping him and his friends.

Suddenly, someone hugged Tsuna's neck from behind that caused him to startle in surprise. He turned and smiled while looking at the boy who smiled happily at him.

"Hello, Gokudera-kun," greeted Tsuna before patted at the chair beside him. Gokudera happily sat beside Tsuna before writing something on the notebook before showed it to Tsuna.

'How were your friends?'

"They all fine. Hibari-san, Ken, Chikusa and Mukuro just woke up yesterday. Doctor Shamal said they can admit out from the hospital tomorrow.

'What about the other two?' Gokudera showed the notebook to Tsuna. When he saw Tsuna's face changed, he wondered if he asked something too sensitive to the brunette.

"They're fine, I guess. Doctor didn't tell me anything about them. But, I still want to believe they're fine," said Tsuna with a smile.

"Hayato, time to go," said Shamal, appeared in front of the door. Tsuna greeted and bow at him while he just nodded. He just accompanied Gokudera for his regular check-up even since he become mute after the death of Lavina, his mother.

"I see, you became friends already," said Shamal, walked out with Gokudera. He rummaged the silver hair.

'Friends?' asked Gokudera by using sign language. Shamal laughed at Gokudera's response that caused the boy to pout.

"You'll understand someday," said Shamal.

/

"This is bad. The aristocrat's mansions at the hill were attacked," said one of the nurses to her friends. Tsuna who just came back from the restroom heard their conversation.

"Who attacked them?"

"From the news, I heard it was the demon," said the nurse. Tsuna gasped in horror when he heard the demon part. His mother's accident came into mind. He didn't want to lose anyone he cared for. Quickly, he ran to the ward and saw four children already tidying up their own hospital bed. Meanwhile both Yamamoto and Chrome, still asleep after regain consciousness this early morning.

"Why, Tsunayoshi-kun? You looked anxious," asked Mukuro when he saw Tsuna panting in exhaustion and had nervous look on his face.

"I need to get to Gokudera-kun. I think he's in danger,"

"Matte, Tsuna. We'll go with you," said Hibari, stopping Tsuna fro walked out from the ward.

"But, what about Yamamoto and Chrome?" asked Tsuna in worry.

"It's okay, Sawada. We'll look after them," said Chikusa and Ken nodded in response. The trio moved out from the ward, going to Gokudera's house. Tsuna just hoped Gokudera will be safe.

/

"Let me go, Hayato. You need to get to safety," said Gokudera's father, tried to pry off his son's tight grip. Gokudera tightened his grip while shaking his head in denial, not wanting to let his father off from him.