CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORD, AND ETC

EDITED BY: SainSaavy

/

Finally, Nana found a place where she could raise Tsuna properly. For 6 years she raised Tsuna alone without a person to call her husband.

It was an unnaturally dark day when Nana heard someone slowly open and close the door as if they didn't want their presence to be known.

"Tsu-kun," Nana called sternly causing Tsuna to nearly shriek in fear, it was almost like Nana had appeared from thin air. He looked at his mother who narrowed her eyes at him in a stern manner.

"Where did you go? Look at the time. It almost 9 pm. Where did you go alone at this time?" Tsuna's mother demanded with a serious look on her face. Tsuna remained silent, afraid that his answer would cause his mother to be angrier at him.

"Answer me, Tsunayoshi!" demanded Nana. Tsuna flinched a bit when Nana called his full name, that just showed him that his mother was serious this time.

"I visited a friend, Mama," Tsuna said with his voice trembling a little.

"Where?"

"At the forest?" said Tsuna looked at his mother. Nana squint her eyes, glaring at her son. Feeling frustrated, she grasped and tugged on her son's wrist a little harshly as she dragged him up the stairs.

"How many times have I told to never go to that forest? What if something bad happened to you, huh?! Why can't you obey anything that I tell you, Tsuna?" said Nana, continued to drag her son and pushed him into his bedroom.

"You're grounded," Nana said through gritted teeth, slamming the door with a loud 'bang', the automatic lock on the door immediately clicking into place.

"I'm sorry, Mama! Please forgive me. I'll listen to you after this! Please Mama, forgive me," Tsuna pleaded while hitting the door until his palms were red. He sobbed and cried when he didn't hear his mother reply to his pleading.

~Meanwhile~

Nana slid down to the floor, her knees had gone weak with slight guilt when she heard Tsuna's plead. She steeled her heart so that she would not lose to Tsuna's insistent pleading. She really hates when she has to be strict with her little Tsuna.This is the only way that I can protect Tsu-kun. This is the only way available option for her.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Iemitsu," Nana whispered softly. She looked at the scar on her palm, the scar from the ritual marriage with Iemitsu.

~Time Skip~

"Darling, it's already morning. It's time to wake up and have breakfast," speaking in a soft tone, she knocks on the door gently. When she receives no answer from the resident inside, she unlocked the door and was horrified to see that the room was empty. She searched everywhere around the house, but her son was nowhere to be found.

Her mother's intuition keep telling her that Tsuna ran away from home (she didn't want to believe that her Tsu-kun actually ran away from her ). Fearing for Tsuna's safety, she quickly grabbed her plasma pistol and dashed outside while silently praying for Tsuna's safety.

~Time Skip~

"Mama is so mean. How could she lock me up just because I came to see you? Mama doesn't know how lonely I was because nobody wants to be my friend. Mama doesn't know how I feel when they insult me because I don't have a only knows how to scold me and ground me. Mama is selfish," said Tsuna, letting out his frustration. He feels someone tousled his head and looked up to see his friend's wide grin (yet something felt wrong with that grin, so very wrong).