CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

DISCLAIMER: KHR CHARACTERS BELONG TO AMANO AKIRA....

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OCs, OOCs, rebel! Gokudera, mute! Gokudera, etc...

a/n: it has been 3 long months since I last update this...I'm so sorry... life got busy so I even didn't have the time to write properly...any mistakes you find below, please tell me since I didn't manage to check on it properly

/

Flashback from previous chapter:

"Why don't you share with us your story then, Gokudera," said Reborn. The other kids nodded, showing interest to Gokudera's past, since his past was slightly different from theirs.

/

=FLASHBACK=

"Alice, where's Hayato?" asked Lavina weakly when she didn't see her son anywhere.

"I'm sorry, my lady. Young master is nowhere in the mansion," sat the young teenage girl while pushing Lavina's wheelchair.

"I'm worried about him, Alice. He's changed after his last birthday," said Lavina, sharing her worry with the young maid.

"I miss my old Hayato, who is the cheerful and good son he is. But, right now, he feels so far away," said Lavina, shedding tears, feeling her son is out of her reach. The child who used to cling to her and now he avoids her. She wonders why it happened.

/

Shamal was on his way to Gokudera's mansion for Lavina's monthly check-up when he encountered the children who fight each other. He tried to ignore them, the sole reason they being snotty brats. But, silver head that punching another boy, he knows he had to step in to stop them.

"Hayato, let's get back home. Your mother worried about you," said Shamal, grabbing Gokudera's wrist before the boy bites on his hand.

"Hayato!" exclaimed Shamal, wincing in pain. He looked at his bleeding arm before looked at the boy who glared at him.

"Don't touch me," said Gokudera, breathing heavily. Shamal sighed before he grabs Gokudera and put the boy on his shoulder, like a sack of potato.

"Put me down, you bastard. Put me down," said Gokudera as he pounded on Shamal's back.

/

When they arrived at the mansion, Shamal put him down on the ground. Still angry with Shamal's action earlier, he kicked on the older man's leg. Once again, Shamal winced in pain and grabbed his throbbing leg. Gokudera smirked at Shamal lowering his defence, decided to hit him again until a gentle voice stopped him.

"Hayato?" called Lavina was she approached Gokudera on her wheelchair.

"Why are you hitting Shamal? Apologize now," said Lavina in a stern voice, but her eyes hold sadness in them when her son wouldn't look at her. She always wonder what cause her little boy to be so cold toward her.

"Hayato, did you hear what your Mama say to you," asked Lavina sternly. Gokudera glared at her before ran into the house. Lavina watched his son disappearing back, could only sigh in exhaustion and did not know how to reach into her son's world.

"Now, now, Lavina. Don't stress yourself so much, take care more of your health," said Shamal, patting Lavina's head.

"If you worry about Hayato, I'll talk to him later if that could satisfy you," said Shamal. Lavina smiled softly and nodded.