CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Everyone turned to look at enthusiastic boy, no other than Lambo. But, Reborn clearly ignored him. Didn't wait for his approval, Lambo started on his story.

"Ore-sama Mama is very beautiful and smiles a lot too. She takes Ore-sama out of slum and brought me to this outside world,"

FLASHBACK

"Congratulations, you're pregnant. It almost 6 weeks pregnancy" said the doctor with a smile to a beautiful lady with wavy black hair. Sitting beside her was an old woman with a scowling face. Instead of the old woman congratulating the young lady, she hit her hard.

"Who told you to get pregnant, huh? Who the bastard did you allow to impregnate you?" the old woman looked so furious that she grabbed her hair and pull it hard.

"Madam, please calm down. Your daughter is pregnant," said the doctor tried to remind the old woman.

"What did you say?! Daughter?!! This bitch is not my fucking daughter. She is the lowest human being, a prostitute," yelled the old woman in anger before she grabbed the young woman's hair again and threatening her.

"I will make sure to get that creature out of you," said the old woman and leaving the young woman alone. The young woman then turned to look at the doctor.

"The baby is in good condition?" she asked while rubbing her flat stomach.

"Yes, it is," the doctor smiled slightly.

"That's a relief," there were look of happiness on her eyes, secretly happy with the life that growing inside of her.

//

Indeed, that was not the end. The old woman was in fact the owner of one of the famous brothel in the city and that young woman is what you called the 'top workers' caused of her pretty face.

After coming back from the clinic, the torture begins. The owner and her son would do anything to make sure that the young woman suffered miscarriage. They would beat her, starve her and harassing her. But, she would always take all the beatings to herself, and at the same time, guarding her stomach so nothing would happened to the baby.

"Give her this medicine. This will eliminated whatever things inside her now," the young woman could barely hear it as she was exhausted from the torture she had just now. She could see the owner's son approached her after taking some suspicious pills from his mother.

Didn't know where the strength come from, she tackled the owner's son down when he crouched down beside her. She quickly grabbed the dagger she strapped on her waist and put it close to his artery and look at the owner with murderous glare.

"Want to feel like how it is to lose your precious son?" said the young woman, adding pressure to the dagger.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" barked the owner in anger.

"You too, don't you dare harm my baby!! If you tried once again to get rid of him, like people said, life debt can only be paid by life. Don't blame me, if only your son's head is the only left on your doorstep," said the young woman. The owner took a step back in fear when she see how serious the young woman is.

She later push the son back to his mother and walked slowly to her room, rubbing her baby bump.

"Don't worry, my little baby. I will protect you,"