CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME.. IT BELONG TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER, AKIRA AMANO

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCS, AND OTHERS

HINT:

"FLASHBACK"

'THOUGHT'

A/N: IT WAS SUPOSED TO BE 'I'M HOME' TURN... BUT SINCE I'M HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER OF 'I'M HOME', I DECIDED TO UPDATE THIS STORY FIRST.. ENJOY^^

/

Hibari narrowed his eyes and crossed his arm, while looking at Reborn who pointed his finger to his drection. Tsuna, sensing the dark aura Hibari emitting, turned around and looked at Hibari's irritated face. No respond came from the boy and then Hibari suddenly stood up and walked to the front door and step out from the house. Quickly, Tsuna followed him.

Just before Tsuna closed the door, he heard Reborn said something to him.

"Tell that friend of yours, if he didn't want to tell his past then you could just forget about the information that you will get from me. It can only start with him and then only it can proceed to others," said Reborn. Tsuna nodded slightly. He looked toward Hibari who walked back and forth and had uneasy look on his face.

"Hibari-san?" called Tsuna quietly.

"Let's get out of here," said Hibari, grabbed Tsuna's wrist and started to drag him away with him.

"Wait, Hibari-san," stuttered Tsuna while continue to be dragged by Hibari.

"STOP!!" screamed Tsuna loudly that succeed in stopping Hibari.

"What's wrong, Hibari-san? You look stressed out. Is it because Reborn-san asked you to tell others about your past?" asked Tsuna. No answer coming from Hibari.

"Why don't you tell him? Is it something sensitive for you? You never told me about your past and I'm curious about it too,"

"I don't want to remember it," said Hibari.

"But, if you tell him, you can get to know how to get rid of the curse. You may also help others. Reborn-san said he want to start with you. If not, we could only forget about that information that he wanted to share with us," said Tsuna in calm voice. Hibari didn't said anything, just interpreting what Tsuna said in his head. Not long after that, he nodded slightly, silently agreed to share the story of his past.

/

The other kids and Reborn looked at both Tsuna and Hibari who stepped inside the house. Hibari's expression is calm compared to before, when he left the house. Reborn tried to hide his smirk when he looks at both the brunet and raven haired boy who took their respective seat.

"As expected result from the Sky, he was able to calm down the seclude Cloud," thought Reborn, before took his seat.

"So, you're ready to share?" asked Reborn, which earned a glare from Hibari.

"Okay, the answer is yes. Let's start now,"

/

"Your son is the awaited Cloud," said a man with platinum blonde hair, who looked directly at the woman with jet black hair.

A woman with jet black breathed in exhaustion and could only sigh in relief, realizing what appear to be reality was all just a dream. But, who is that man appeared in her dream? Why does his face seem familiar?