CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

DISCLAIMER: KHR BELONG TO AMANO AKIRA... THE STORYLINE BELONG TO ME ALONG WITH OC IN THIS STORY

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, CHARACTER DEATH, OOCs, OCs...

a/n: this is unedited version... since the author who helped me edited this piece of work is quite busy lately, i posted the unedited one first.. so please ignore the grammar mistake.. once i received the edited one, i will change it ASAP... HAVE FUN READING ^^

/

Next day come and finally it was Yamamoto's turn to share his past to Reborn and the other children. He cleared his throat for a few times before show his usual smile to the others but somewhere inside Tsuna, he knows that was a smile to cover the horrid past that Yamamoto will tell them.

"Okay, I started. What do you think about a mother?" asked Yamamoto suddenly and received no answer from the others.

"You probably think a mother is someone who loved you unconditionally, someone who oversees your mistake and accept you no matter what. To put it in simple way, she is probably an angel descend down from the heaven, right?" said Yamamoto, which earned a nod from the others except for Estraneo children and Reborn.

"I'm glad you feel what mother's love is. I wish I could experience how it felt to be embraced by a mother," said Yamamoto, clutching his trembling hand. He could feel someone grabbed his hand and squeezed it and find no other than Tsuna, who looked at him with a slight smile and sad eyes.

"Did your mother die after she gave birth to you?" asked Gokudera in curiosity.

"No, she still alive out there, only that I don't know where she is,"

"If she is alive, why does your word seem like she never took care of you?" asked Tsuna.

"She didn't expect that the baby she gave birth is going to be a boy," said Yamamoto.

/

FLASHBACK

"How is my baby? Is she alright?" asked a woman, in worry. Worry about the baby's health because she was born early than the expected date.

"Thank God, it's a healthy baby boy," said the mid-wife in happiness, while wrapping the baby in blanket. She didn't notice the surprised look on the young mother's face. Just when the baby brought close to his mother, the woman screamed hysterically.

"No!!! This is not mine!!!" screamed that woman, looking at the bundle of joy in fear. The baby probably startled by the loud noise, wails asking for comfort. Suddenly Tsuyoshi entered the room and saw his wife looking at the crying baby in fear.

"What's wrong, dear?" asked Tsuyoshi.

"Dear, w-who is that child? Who is his parent? That is not ours, right?" asked the woman pointed at the child, while trembling in fear. Tsuyoshi quickly took the baby from the mid-wife and looked at his cute son.

"What're you talking about? This child is ours," defended Tsuyoshi.

"No, he's not mine. I don't want him. Throw him away," said the woman, pleading to his husband. Tsuyoshi scrunched his eyebrows disagreeing with his wife.

"Throw him away? Is he some kind of trash that you can easily throw away?" said Tsuyoshi, his voice laced with anger.

"Y-You don't know what kind of dangers that this boy will bring to us,"

"What dangers? He is just a baby,"

"Y-You don't understand! His birth could endanger our lives. My mother told me so,"