CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

DISCLAIMER: KHR CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME.. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE (you had been warned) and OOC! Ryohei, AU.

it had been a while since i updated this story... so here is chapter 13. i hope you enjoy ^_^

/

Like usual day, today once again they gathered at the living room after breakfast. Tsuna looked at Hibari who sat beside him before smile lightly. He didn't know why but after Hibari and Yamamoto shared their past, they appeared to be calmer than before. It seem like a huge weight is being lifted off their shoulder.

"Alright, let's begin," said Reborn, take his seat. He looked at the children sat in front of him and scanned at each one of them, except for Tsuna, Hibari, Yamamoto, Ken and Chikusa.

"Ryohei, it's your turn," said Reborn.

"But, sensei, you already know my story," protested Ryohei.

"But, the others don't know about it," said Reborn.

"There are many others beside me, who could share theirs. Let them do it, first," exclaimed Ryohei, clearly not pleased with Reborn's decision.

"They will have their moment. Now, I want you to share yours. It's simple if you want to disobey me, you know where the way out is because you had no importance to me," said Reborn.

Ryohei grumbled in frustration before he caught sight of Tsuna, looking deep into his brown eyes. That boy reminded him so much to his sister. He bet Kyoko was the same age as this boy now. He just hoped that his precious sister was saved wherever she were. Ryohei nodded in reluctance, earning a smirk from Reborn.

Flashback

"Ryohei, Mom and Dad will be away for a week. Please take care of your sister, ok?" asked Ryohei's mother. They were merchant, travel around to sell their goods. Usually, they brought their children with them. But, Kyoko caught on fever and refused to go with them and Ryohei decided to stay beside his sister.

"The neighbour will give you food every day. If something wrong, call us. We'll be back before you could say extreme," said the father, ruffling his son's hair.

"Alright, Mom and Dad. I take care of my cute sister to the EXTREME!" shouted Ryohei enthusiastically.

"That's my boy," said the mother, before kissed her son's cheek. Ryohei continued to watch his parent until they disappeared from his sight. He entered the house and took the porridge his mom cooked earlier to Kyoko's room.

"Kyoko, you need to take your medicine. But before that, you extremely need to eat healthy food," said Ryohei, placing the tray on the table beside the bed. Kyoko slowly wake up and tried to feed herself but she lost her strength due to her high fever. Ryohei helped to feed her, before laying her on bed and placed a damp towel on her forehead.

"Sorry, onii-chan,"

"Hmm?"

"You couldn't go with Mom and Dad, because of me,"

"Don't worry, first you need to focus on getting healthy again," said Ryohei, flashing his toothy smile. Hearing her brother said that, Kyoko finally able to sleep peacefully, not blaming herself because her brother couldn't follow their parent.

/

=TIMESKIP=

There only two days left before their parents returned home, and luckily yesterday, Kyoko was fully recover from her fever. Now, the siblings spend their evening in the playground. Ryohei quit earlier and now rest on the bench. Pulling an all-nighter taking care of Kyoko really taking its toll on him as he was really close to fall asleep right now.