CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T OWN BY ME.. I ONLY OWN THIS PLOT

WARNING: TYPO(S), GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS, OOC, AND MANY MORE...

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ABOUT A MONTH, I THINK... THANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE...I LOVED IT AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT... I HOPE YOU ENJOY READ THIS CHAPTER AND OTHER PREVIOUS CHAPTER...

/

"What with this decision of yours, Tsunayoshi?" growled Hibari in anger. The house that initially were occupied by Tsuna and him was now crowded.

"Hibari-san, please try to understand. They didn't have anywhere to go," said Tsuna tried to reason with Hibari.

"I don't care. I want them out, especially that pineapple boy," said Hibari.

"I can't," said Tsuna.

"Why did you say, herbivore?" said Hibari in anger, taking out his weapon while glaring at Tsuna for dare to argue with him. Tsuna trembled in fear before hardened his gaze in determination.

"I said I can't let them out," shouted Tsuna.

"Why?" exclaimed Hibari back. That was a rare sight for Hibari to raise his voice. Suddenly, a glass flew between Hibari and Tsuna. Both of them were shock and look at where the flying glass came from and saw Yamamoto huffing while glaring at them.

"Shut up, will you? I tried to sleep here," said Yamamoto before lied back and fall asleep instantly. Both Tsuna and Hibari blinked for a few times before heading out from the living room.

"Now, tell me why you won't let them out?" asked Hibari in calm voice. it seems that Yamamoto's flying glass was able to stop Hibari from his anger earlier.

"I promised a girl to protect them," answered Tsuna, fiddled with his shirt.

"A girl? You mean Nagi?" asked Mukuro, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed Tsuna's shoulder before looked intently at his brown eyes.

"Is she safe? Where is she?" asked Mukuro in curiosity.

"I don't know," answered Tsuna quietly. Mukuro hardened his gaze when he heard Tsuna's answer.

"What do you mean you didn't know?" asked Mukuro unconsciously tightened his grip on Tsuna's shoulder. Tsuna winced in pain. Hibari noticed and grabbed Mukuro's arms before pushed his hands off Tsuna. Tsuna quickly hide behind Hibari's back.

"Tell me, where is she?" asked Mukuro while looking at Tsuna in anger.

"I'm sorry. I don't know where she is," said Tsuna in tremble.

"Where is she?" demand Mukuro once again.

"It's not his fault, Mukuro-san," said Chikusa, stepped out from the kitchen.

"What do you mean?"

"Nagi leave us here before she was captured," answered Chikusa flatly.

"Damn!" exclaimed Mukuro, banging his weapon on the floor hardly when the trident materialized at his hand. Slowly, he started to disappear like mist.

"Flame of Mist, eh?" whispered Hibari softly.

/

"You guys seem to know where this girl named Nagi is taken. So, speak," demand Hibari, looked at them with serious eyes.

"Please don't be hard on them, Hibari-san," said Tsuna when he saw Ken and Chikusa uneasiness.

"Mukuro, Kakipi and I were hunted by a group called Estraneo. Nagi and his parents helped us when we have nowhere to go," said Ken.

"But, when Estraneo knew about our whereabouts, they instantly took interest in Nagi and grouped her with us as their top's wanted," said Chikusa.

"Estraneo? I never heard of them before. Have you heard about them, Hibari-san?" asked Tsuna, turned to look at Hibari.

"Indeed. From what I know, one of their branches located not far from here," said Hibari.

"Really? Where?"

"A few hours walk from here," said Hibari. Once Hibari answered, both Ken and Chikusa stood up and ran outside. Hibari sighed and then he feels Tsuna grabbed his wrist before dragged him to run outside.

"We need to follow them," said Tsuna, continued to drag Hibari with him without let the grip off.

/

When Hibari and Tsuna arrived in this so-called Estraneo's hideout, just a few minutes late from when Chikusa and Ken arrived, they were greeted with the sight of Ken and Chikusa all bruised up and groaned in pain. Quickly, Tsuna rushed toward the two kids looked at their injury.

"Who did this to you?" asked Tsuna in worry. But, before Ken and Chikusa could answer, Hibari was thrown off to them.

"Hibari-san," exclaimed Tsuna in surprise. Then, he feel killing intent from behind him. He slowly turned his head in scared.

Then, he saw this girl called Nagi was cradle by Mukuro. Noticing from where the killing intent came from, he looked up and surprised to see that Mukuro's once beautiful blue eyes has turned into heterochromatic one.

"Mukuro," called Tsuna. He ducked in time when high speed vine of thorn aimed to smash his head. Then he noticed the small puddle of blood just below Mukuro's arms. He followed where the blood trickled from and found it came from Nagi's right eye that was covered by her hair. Then, he noticed Mukuro's heavy breathing. Tsuna know immediately that Mukuro was still in shock about what happened to Nagi and that made he attacked anyone, didn't care if that person is enemy or not.

"Mukuro, it is me, Tsuna. I promised I'm not gonna hurt you or Nagi. So, please calm down," said Tsuna tried to calm Mukuro down. But, it was a futile one when that vine directed when he stand. Tsuna swiftly avoided the vine before ran and hugged Mukuro close to him.

"Please calm down, Mukuro. We need to give Nagi medical attention right now. You need to calm down," whispered Tsuna, tightening his hug. Slowly, light started to appear on Mukuro's eyes as he was able to calm down.

"Help Nagi... please," said Mukuro before he fainted in exhaustion.

Tsuna started to approach Nagi before slowly removed her hair from her right eyes. The sight caused Tsuna to shriek in fear while scrambled backwards. Hibari approached Tsuna who shook in fear.

"H-her eye..," stutter Tsuna in fear pointed his finger at Nagi. Hibari looked at the direction where Tsuna pointed at and widen his eyes when he saw her right eye socket was empty.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NOTE: SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OOCNESS OF THE KHR CHARACTER THAT I MADE IN THIS STORY...

A/N: DO YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR?