CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

I DONT OWN KHR... I ONLY OWN THIS PLOT

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORD, WRONG SENTENCES, CONFUSION, WRONG SPELLING

HINT:

"inner thought/ voice"

/

Tsuna and Hibari were now living together. From Tsuna's observation, he thinks that Hibari wasn't much of a talker. He only talked when needed. He always maintained the cold face that causes some adult feared him. About the kid rapper that almost raped Tsuna before, somehow they were found dead with burn mark decorated their bodies. Like they were killed by unknown force and strangely it was Tsuna who found them when he returned home from town.

"Hibari-san, may I ask you about something?" asked Tsuna when he rested for a bit. They were gathering the recycle item to sell it to get some money to buy food. Hibari swept his sweated forehead before joined Tsuna.

"About what?"

"About them," said Tsuna hesistantly. Hibari thought for a second before he realized about who Tsuna referring to.

"So, what do you want to ask about them?" asked Hibari, still not looking at Tsuna.

"It is about their mysterious death. Even doctors and police couldn't identify the cause of their death," said Tsuna, looking up at Hibari. He wondered what Hibari staring at when in front of them is just a wall.

"Don't worry about it. It probably just their times to live was over," said Hibari coldly.

"But, I can't accept it!" exclaimed Tsuna.

"They were killed. I know about it," said Tsuna. If only he noticed, he could see Hibari flinched in surprised.

"How do you know?" asked Hibari, glaring at Tsuna.

"The weird mark on their bodies... I seen it once," said Tsuna. In instance, Hibari grabbed Tsuna's shoulder and turned him to look at him.

"Where do you saw it?" demanded Hibari. Tsuna was initially shock before slowly looked down in sadness.

"Somewhere," said Tsuna in sadness. Of course, he once saw the mark. The mark appeared on his mother's body just after the demon killed her. The same mark also appeared on the ground when he burst out in sadness for his mother's death that causes him to destroy everything within his reach.

Before Hibari could ask even more, a voice shouted for Tsuna's name that caused both of the children to startle in surprise. There the kind baker holding the plastic bag containing a loaf of bread. Tsuna's face lighted up in happiness before he ran toward the baker, thanking the baker for his kindness. The baker was kind enough to give them a loaf of bread for free every day. Even when Tsuna and Hibari offered to pay for it, he declined saying that it was his duties to share what he have.

Hibari looked at Tsuna who talking with the baker. He didn't want to know about the detail of their talk. But, he wondered how Tsuna could retain his innocence after all he gone through. Hibari turned to look at his dirty hands. He fisted up both of his hand before looking straight in determination.

'Tsuna must never know about it,' vowed Hibari.

/

Tsuna and Hibari on their way home when the clock almost reached 7 pm. Then, they heard a dog whine. Following the source of voice, they found a group of children throwing rock at the dog and some of the adult hit the dog with their stick.

Recognized the dog, Tsuna gasped in shock. Not thinking of the consequences, he shielded the dog with his body. The people keep throwing rock at Tsuna and the dog. Some of the rock hit Tsuna's head several times that caused it to bleed. A man suddenly grabbed Tsuna's shirt before raised him up in the air.

"So, you're his master, huh? You taught him to steal food, huh?" asked the man in anger. But, he got goosebumps when he feel the chilling air behind him.

"Release him," threatened Hibari. The man shrieked in fear.

"You're such a coward. He just a boy," said another man who want to grab Hibari as well. But, before he even reached to grab Hibari, he screamed in pain, stepping backward while holding up his hand. The other adult and the children only gasped in horror when they saw the man's hand was limp like it was broken.

"I repeat. Release him and the dog," said Hibari in darker voice. Fearing for their lives and safety, they run away in fear. Tsuna stand up while holding his bleeding head. Fortunately, the blood has stopped flowing. Suddenly someone knocked him in the head and he saw Hibari's irritated voice.

"I told you, right? Don't act foolishly without thinking of the consequences," said Hibari. Tsuna laughed nervously before he feels something pulled on his stocking.

He looked down and saw the dog that is pulling his stocking. Tsuna crouched down to look at the dog.

"What's wrong, inu? Are you hungry?" asked Tsuna but the dog keeps pulling on his stocking.

"I think he wanted us to follow him," said Hibari. Just after that, the dog released Tsuna's stocking and run forward and barked at them. Tsuna stand up and looked at Hibari.

"I think you're right, Hibari-san," said Tsuna. Later, they decided to follow the dog until they reached a hut. Tsuna and Hibari entered the hut only to see a dark haired boy lying there, flushing up. The dog nudged the boy's hand that caused the boy to wake up from his sleep.

"You stealing again, Jirou?" asked the boy while looking at the dog's injuries.

"I told you, right? Never stole food. I'm fine. Look, now you're injured," said the boy while coughing. He looked up and surprised to see both of strangers.

"W-Who are you?" asked the boy.

"I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada and this boy is Hibari Kyoya,"

"I'm Yamamoto Takeshi," introduced Yamamoto. Suddenly, he feels lightheaded before fainted. Fortunately, Tsuna was able to catch him.

"He's burning up," said Tsuna and he and Hibari were shock to see the mysterious mark appeared on Yamamoto's skin. Hibari approached the unconscious boy.

"He was poisoned by a demon's venom," said Hibari when he spotted a bite mark on Yamamoto's shoulder.

"What should we do, Hibari-san? We didn't have enough money to bring him to hospital," said Tsuna in worry. The dog whined in sadness. Tsuna turned to look at the dog and patted the dog's head.

"Don't worry. We'll do something to heal your master. We'll look after him. We'll take care of him. So you don't have to worry, okay?" said Tsuna to assure the poor dog. Suddenly the dog feet and tail burst into flames before the flames crawled up to his whole body and turned into a ball of blue flames. Tsuna shrieked in fear, while Hibari shifted in front of Tsuna to protect him.

'Thank you for finding my master,' a voice echoed in Tsuna's head. The ball of flames floated on the air before landing on Yamamoto's chest. The flames slowly diminished and the color of the mark on Yamamoto's hand faded a little.

"What the heck is going on?" whispered Tsuna surprised by what he sees. Meanwhile, it is different with Hibari. He only looked at the unconscious boy in turmoil.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Start writing this chapter on 8 pm and finish it around 11 pm.. so tired... so do you guys like how Tsuna meet with Yamamoto scene? next meeting will be with mukuro and chrome... any question? please ask... once again, don't forget to comment, thank you.