Til Death Do Us Part

Arthur woke up groggily once he heard his alarm go off beside him. He felt sore, like his body was being weighed down by something. He extended his hand and fumbled for the button on his phone that turns the blaring alarm off. Once turned off, he sighed in relief and decided to get a teensy little bit of rest, just a minute more of shut-eye.

He woke up the next time to his alarm again, as he realised he hadn't turned it off but put it for a ten minute snooze. Which means he himself snoozed for ten minutes too.

He decided to get up this time, he couldn't risk another 'minute' of shut-eye that'll cause him to be late for school. He tried sitting up and realised there a was a hand draped over his torso and under, joining together and keeping him prisoner. No matter how much he tried to seperate the fingers, they were stubborn even while asleep.

"Francis... Wake up..." Arthur called and stared kicking him in the shin. Francis just whined from being disturbed, it seemed he didn't hear the alarms or he just wasn't bothered to wake up.

"Look, there's forty five minutes till we gotta get to school, it would be a good idea to get your ass up," he stated and hauled at the arms wrapped around him.

"Mmm.... Ten more minutes!" He hummed inaudibly.

"No, none of the 'ten more minutes' excuse. It's been ten minutes since we should have gotten up. So get up!" Arthur tried wriggling out of the grip, but it tightened further the more he tried.

"But you're so warm and comfy and perfect to cuddle... I don't wanna get up!" Francis argued quietly into his shoulder.

Arthur felt heat creep up to his face but it was short-lived as he was on a mission he needed to accomplish or else his air supply will be cut short by Francis' death grip.

"Well... that's too bad, cause life isn't fair. Now let go of me!" Arthur yelled and rolled over in hopes that the arms would seperate and let him free.

He tumbled off the bed and onto the carpet, and moments later he yelped as Francis fell on top of him because he was too obstinate to let go of his teddy bear.

"Ugh, why in the world do you always end up on top of me?!" Arthur complained and layed defeated on the floor as he saw no use in trying to get the older off of him.

"Maybe the gods are trying to hint at something~" Francis exclaimed and licked his lips.

"Shut your pie hole, you bloody pervert," Arthur ordered and smacked him in the face, then pushed him off of him violently and scurried off the floor.

"Ouch, you wound me, cher." Francis was now sprawled on the carpet as he was too tired to get up, and held a hand up to his heart dramatically.

"You deserve it. And put some clothes on, I don't want to look at your hairy chest all day," the blond stated and crossed his arms.

"Are you sure? You know you enjoy it," the French winked at the Brit.

Arthur rolled his eyes and headed to the other side of the bed.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, so leave my room," Arthur commanded and started grabbing his clothes from the dresser beside the bed.

"Can I join you?" Francis flipped onto his stomach eagerly and flirted with the younger, inducing a horrified expression from the shorter male.

Arthur pinched the bridge of his nose out of desperation.

"Okay... You've got ten seconds to leave this room before I kill you..." He said through gritted teeth, taking a breath to keep himself calm.

"Ten," Arthur started counting in a stoic manner.

"Seriously? We're actually doing this?" Francis questioned, not moving off his position on the floor.

Exotic Butters(Hetalia High School AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें