Young and Indifferent

The sun's bright rays entered through the half open blinds and hit Arthur's face, making him squirm around in his bed to get the light off his face. He threw the covers over his head and tried to get back to sleep. But couldn't, as he had an awful headache. Now, this headache wasn't like a normal headache you might get once in a while, it was like Arthur's head was pierced through the middle with an arrow, then shot fifty times with a gun, smashed into tiny pieces, then pounded into dust, set on fire, put into the freezer to freeze for five days, then smashed with a hammer, and finally glued back together with a very bad glue. And he wasn't exaggerating in the slightest, that's exactly how his head felt. It was excruciatingly painful, especially with the sun trying to annoy him. He wanted so badly to sleep a few dozen more years, but the pounding in his head didn't allow that. 

"Ugh, what happened?" He groaned, slowly sat up in his bed and wiped his eyes to get the sleep out. He was wearing a green jumper over a shirt and also jeans, so he assumed it was what he wore the day before and he slept in that. He seemed to be unable to remember anything, and the pain in his head made it worse to try. He needed some tea, as it always helps him calm his nerves and would probably help him think better. So he steadily got out of the bed, went out of his room to find the kitchen.

The moment he stepped out of his bedroom, a delicious smell hit his nose. It was what directed him to the kitchen. When he got to his destination, he saw a blonde teen cooking. His golden hair was tied into a ponytail with a silky, pink ribbon, and he was wearing a floral apron over a plain white shirt and jeans. He was quietly humming to himself and flipping pancakes when the Brit entered the kitchen. Arthur couldn't quite remember who it was, but something told him that he's really annoying and that Arthur should hate him. In the time that he was standing stationary by the door staring at the French blonde, Francis had turned around and saw him.

"Ah, Arthur, you finally woke up!" The person exclaimed and smiled brightly. 

'Who is this guy?' Arthur wondered. After seeing the Brit's confused expression, his own face faltered.

"What's wrong?" The French blonde questioned, as he served the pancake onto a plate with a stack of pancakes piled on it.

"Why did you say 'finally'?" Arthur asked.

"Oh, yeah, just look at the time! But you did have quite the night yesterday, so I let you sleep in," he explained with a chuckle, the smile returning to his face. The clock in the kitchen showed that it was nearly 1 o'clock.

"Wait, what do you mean?" the Brit questioned, kinda worried. The French teen chuckled.

"Don't you remember anything? You had drunk one whole bottle of wine and started dancing on the dining table! I swear, even you have a fun side sometimes. But then you fell off the table and hit your head quite hard on the floor, so yeah, that must be why you can't remember," he answered nonchalantly as he poured syrup onto the pile of pancakes.

Arthur's green eyes widened as he processed what the Frenchman had just said.

"Why do you look so shocked, mon ami?" The teen asked. Arthur tried ignoring the pain in his head and focused on remembering. Then every detail came crashing down on him.

'That idiot! He made me drink the bottle of wine and black out! I had so much important stuff to do today, and he just messed it all up!' Arthur thought and raged inside, his face becoming as red as one of Spain's tomatoes.

"Um, are you okay, cher?" Francis questioned, becoming concerned about the Brit's bright red face.

"Its all you're fault you bloody frog!" he shouted, unleashing his anger. Francis didn't know what to say, he just stood there watching his temper tantrum. When the British teen finally calmed down a bit, Francis tried to ask why.