Pandora's Box

On Sunday morning, Francis came to visit Arthur and Matthew. Francis had come prepared, and had a cup of tea with him. Upon seeing it, Arthur was ecstatic. Tea can heal any problem, as it was the most perfect, most wonderful drink in the world, probably the entire universe(this sentence is straight from my hearteu)

"Thanks," Arthur said gratefully as he sipped at the drink.

Francis just smiled and sat down in his seat by Arthur's bed.

"How are you two today?" Francis asked, still wearing a bright smile.

"Good... " Matthew mumbled happily and fiddled with the hair on top of Kumajiro's head, making little braids and what-nots with the fur.

"Better," Arthur answered bluntly and ironically sneezed afterwards.

"Génial! I-" Francis was interrupted by his phone ringing. He quickly answered it and was quiet for a few moments until his eyes widened and he ran out of the room.

"That was weird... " Matthew muttered.

"Yeah," Arthur agreed wiping his rose-red nose with a tissue from a plethora of tissue boxes on the counter beside his bed.

Seconds later, they left their confusion behind and started chatting away merrily.

Seconds after that, the door was pushed open by someone. Both blondes heads snapped towards the door to see who it was.

"Hey Mattie!" Another blonde, who looked exactly like Matthew, stepped into the room and shouted with a loud booming, voice.

His eyes focused on Matthew first, but then trailed over to Arthur.

"Who's this?" The male asked looking at the Canadian again.

"Alfred, this is Arthur, my roommate. Arthur, meet Alfred, my brother," the quiet blond introduced.

Arthur and Alfred stared at each other for a few moments until Arthur set his finished cup of tea on the counter and said: "you guys look exactly alike,"

"That's because we're twins!" Alfred announced with a bright smile and wrapped an arm around Matthew.

"And Matthew is my little twin brother," he cooed teasingly like one would do to an infant.

"Stop it, I'm not that little... "

"Yes you are!" Alfred stated.

"No I'm not... " Matthew fought back, quietly.

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes yo-"

"Okay, maybe that's enough fighting for one day. How about we talk about something else?" Arthur said, trying to calm the younger boys.

"What if we play a game?" The Brit asked. He started feel like a parent because of the way Alfred was acting and how he had to deal with it. 'Is he always this hyper?" Arthur wondered.

"Yeah! I love games!!! What will we play?" Alfred asked, and cocked his head childishly to one side.

"Um... What about.... We ask each other questions! I ask Matthew, and Matthew asks Alfred and Alfred asks me. But to make it more interesting, everyone has to answer the same question?" He proposed the idea. It sounded like a rather stupid game idea, but here was nothing else he could think of that doesn't involve either of the getting up. It was the only idea he had.