Unlucky Events, But It Led To Something Wonderful~

Luckiness. It was a blessing, those who have it are very fortunate. Those who have it don't realise the pain of the ones who don't. Arthur knew he wasn't a very lucky person. In fact, he probably wasn't just lacking in luck but was perhaps 'blessed' with unluckiness. His brothers shoved it in his face since his birth, so he was well aware of this.

His unluckiness was on a roll today, in the morning he woke up with a small headache, realised his alarm didn't ring and had fifteen minutes till school started. Frog face Francis didn't wake him up on time either, as he expected that Arthur had already gone to school. His hair was extra unruly, looking more like a messily made bird's nest than hair, and he didn't bother combing it because he didn't have much time to spare. Francis obviously then spent a good five minutes fixing his hair because he stated, quote-unquote,"I will not be seen around you with you looking like that!"

Francis actually waited and helped him to get ready, even though he was ready and could have made it to school walking in the time it took for Arthur to get ready. He was grateful for that, though he would never admit it.

To make matters worse than they already were, the bus took this opportunity to be five minutes late to their stop. The bus was crowded with people when the pair entered, and so they didn't get seats and had to stand huddled together with a few other people. A few scenarios pushed them closer; too close, if Arthur had a say in it. It had also started to rain mercilessly once they got off the bus! Yay!

When they got to school they were ten minutes late, and just their luck, first period was Maths and the teacher was not in a great mood and so they got severely told off by the teacher.

Arthur then realised he forgot to do his History homework and it was the next subject.

After the first classes came lunch break. Of course, things were gonna get worse for the unlucky Brit.

Someone decided to start a food fight that day, and the whole grade got involved... And also got in trouble for it.

By the end of the day, Arthur was exhausted by the unlucky events occurring. That didn't stop the events from happening, though.

While walking home with Francis(okay, maybe it was a lie, maybe he was gonna be walking with him more often) he accidentally dropped the last Hamilton note(ten bucks)he had in his pocket, and ran across a busy road to get it back, nearly getting hit by a car in the process, had Francis not pulled him away in time. He didn't even get his money back! Then, the grand finale of his unlucky day seemed to take place.

Francis was giving him a long lecture on road safety, and Arthur was nodding once or twice not even listening to the French teen or paying attention to where he was walking, when he slipped in the wet pathway and fell straight into a huge muddy puddle, the leftovers of the day's rain.

He desperately wanted to say the cliché line that everyone says when something is going badly for them. Although he doesn't, as it'll only make matters worse.

"Wow, you're such a klutz!" Francis commented while laughing to a now sulky Arthur.

"It's not my fault, there shouldn't have been a stupid puddle where I was walking," Arthur stated irritatedly, scraping some slick mud off of his clothes.

"Yeah right. You're covered from head to toe in mud! You seriously need a bath when we get home." Francis told him as a matter-of-fact.

"Ugh fine, mom," Arthur agreed as he acknowledged that he looked a mess.

Then he realised a crucial piece of information. He couldn't bathe himself... Fuck it.

"Wait, but-"