Fangirls and Fanboys are Everywhere...

"Psst, Arthur.... Aaarttthuurr~"

"Shut up you bloody wanker!" Arthur shouted and smacked Francis' hands away as he snuggled back into the warmth of the covers.

"You gotta get up, you need to go to school, remember?" The French teen told him and shook him ferociously. It was a wonder how he did so, as he had two heavy bags on each shoulder.

"Okay, okay, I'll get up, mom," Arthur stated as he sat up and rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out.

"Yes, I'm a fabulous mother, amn't I?" Francis said, flipping his hair to add emphasis to his point. Arthur rolled his eyes at his action.

"The doctor said you're good to leave right now, the blood test showed nothing wrong and your temperature is back to normal," Francis said.

"Although, he said to not strain and use your hands much and that you should maybe take a break from writing and stuff," he added.

"I guess I can get away with most of the schoolwork then, thank God," Arthur agreed, relieved.

"So um... Do you have any normal clothes that I can change into?" Arthur asked, pulling at the neck of his baggy mint coloured hospital clothes and cringed(like me cringing at my writing)

"Oh yes! I forgot!" Francis exclaimed and took Arthur's bag off his left shoulder, dug through it and handed Arthur his clothes.

"I just picked out something comfortable for you to wear and suits the weather, is it okay?" Francis queried.

It was a plain white t-shirt, a green hoodie, denim jeans and his green pair of converse. It was very simple and casual, and it was a surprise that Francis picked it our for him. He did say he looked for something comfortable, but it was still quite unusual for the French who is usually very picky about his clothing.

"Oh... Thank you..." Arthur muttered, embarrassed.

He was about to pull off the disgraceful clothing he was wearing when he remembered who was standing in front of him. At that thought, he immediately stopped and blushed bright red.

"Could you at least turn around?!" Arthur asked, still red in the face.

"Oh, of course! Sorry," Francis said and turned around instantly.

Arthur was still paranoid that Francis would turn around so kept his eye on the French teen for two minutes. As much as he waited for the frog to peek over his shoulder, it didn't happen, which was scary on it's own.

Either way, Arthur decided to change into the clothes he was handed while he still had the opportunity.

"Are you done yet?" Francis asked after a good seven minutes of facing the wall.

"No! Give me some time!" Arthur expressed, exasperated.

"Okay," The French teen agreed and continued staring at the ivory coloured wall.

After another five minutes Francis repeated the question.

"I'm still not done, be patient!" The Brit ordered.

"It's been over ten minutes, do you need any help?" Francis asked nicely, earning a loud no from the younger blond.

"Are you sure?" he repeated, to which the British didn't answer for a few moments. Arthur contemplated on what to answer for a bit.

"Okay... I need help..." Arthur mumbled, almost inaudibly.

Francis snickered lightly at the Brit's quiet ask for help and was lucky Arthur was too busy struggling to get his shirt on that he didn't notice.