Toni and Gil's Adventures!

It was a peaceful, sunny Saturday afternoon and two friends were out walking, because that's what normal people do. Also because they were bored.

"Hey Toni!" Look over there!" Gilbert pointed and caught the attention of the Spaniard.

"What? I don't see anything," Antonio answered back, looking around and struggling to find what Gilbert was trying to show him.

"No, not ever there, over there!" Gilbert directed Antonio's face towards what he wanted him to see.

"Oh hey, it's Francis!" Antonio shouted when he saw the said blond go into his house, and the albino shushed him.

"Shut up. We are gonna pay Francis a surprise visit, and it won't be much of a surprise if he hears you shouting," Gilbert good him with a light smack on the top of his head.

"Oh, bueno!" Antonio agreed and then the pair headed towards the house they suspected was Francis'.

"Antonio?! Gilbert?! What are you two doing here? How did you know my address!?! Francis questioned nervously when he opened the door and was surprised to see his best friends before him.

"We're your friends right? Are we not allowed to visit?"

"Yes, of course you can, but I never told you where I lived."

"Oh, we were just walking down the road and happened to see you walking into this house, so we decided to visit," Gilbert explained.

"Well, can we come in?" Antonio asked and Francis immediately stepped aside to let the pair inside.

Antonio and Gilbert quickly settled in without Francis even uttering a word to them. They raided the fridge the minute they entered the house and then settled on the couch.

"You've got a cool place, dude. Do you live here by yourself?" Gilbert questioned as he sipped on a can of coke.

"Erm... Y-yeah, I live here by myself," Francis lied. Thank God Arthur wasn't at home at the moment, he would've kicked his friends out by now. Hopefully, he wouldn't get home before they left, either.

"Lucky!" Antonio stated and propped his feet up onto the coffee table forcefully, nearly breaking the glass. Maybe he shouldn't have said he lived there by himself, Antonio and Gilbert would definitely take advantage of that and mess the whole place up.

"Hey, I was in the middle of making macarons, would you two like some?" Francis asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure!" The pair chorused happily.

"Hey is it okay if we check out the house?" Antonio enquired and Gilbert nodded in agreement, the both of them looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Um... If you two promise to not make a mess I guess its okay," the French teen told them. The pair thanked him and started looking around as Francis headed back into the kitchen. He had a bad feeling about this...

"So where do we go first?" Antonio asked.

"We look through Francis' bedroom, obviously! See what kind of secrets we can find..."

"Good idea!" The Spaniard agreed and the duo went in search of Francis' bedroom.

"Hey Toni! I'm pretty sure this is it," the German pointed to a door and beckoned the brunette over.

"Well then, open it!" Antonio commanded and Gilbert pushed the door open.

"Yup. Definitely Francis' room." Antonio declared as they walked in and assessed the place.

The room was intricate, all the pieces of furniture were very stylish. The green, rose printed curtains were parted, letting the afternoon sunlight in. There was an elegant red bed, a bedside table on it's left with a vase filled with deep red roses. On the left side of the bed was a white wardrobe. On the floor was a scarlet rug, also designed with crimson roses. Seems like Francis has a rose craze. On the right side was a desk and a chair, school books strewn across the desk in a disorderly fashion. That was the only thing not tidy in his room, but everyone understands the pain of homework so it could be forgiven. There was a blank canvas on an easel in the back right hand corner and two pictures of scenery hanging on the wall. Over all, it was a very neat, fashionable room, definitely Francis'.