Chapter 26: Making love

"Good evening, my love," Felicity said as she let herself fall on her bed. She leaned in closer to Amelia and kissed her cheek. "I missed you."

Amelia didn't look at her nor replied to her. On the outside, she seemed to just be looking at nothing in particular but, on the inside, millions of thoughts were racing through her. About what she had seen.

"Amelia?" Felicity leaned in closer, now getting in Amelia's direct line of view. "Hello?"

Amelia blinked a few times and then looked at Felicity. She showed her a small smile. "You're back?"

Felicity immediately noticed something was wrong. "What's going on?" She scooted closer. "Did something happen while I was gone?"

Amelia sighed as she shrugged.

"Come on, tell me," She leaned in closer, kissing Amelia's jaw. "I'm here to help you." She kissed down further towards Amelia's neck.

Amelia, out of reflex, closed her eyes and enjoyed the kisses. She pulled her head back, giving Felicity more space to discover.

Felicity didn't hesitate, she immediately leaned in closer to kiss all of Amelia's neck. In doing so, she eventually ended up on top of Amelia.

Amelia smiled as she was enjoying the affection from Felicity. This felt good to her, this felt really good. And it felt so different than what she was used to.

Amelia opened her eyes as the kisses had stopped and saw Felicity look at her, there was a certain look in her eyes. A look Amelia didn't know what to make out of it.

Felicity gulped, she was looking at Amelia, waiting for a sign that they indeed were headed towards the same goal. But, when nothing happened, Felicity gave up. She got off of Amelia and laid down next to her.

Amelia looked at Felicity, suddenly she felt bad. "Aww I miss you already," She said as she showed a puppy face to Felicity. "Come back." She opened her arms again.

Felicity smiled and got back on top of Amelia. "I thought you didn't like it."

"What made you think so?" Amelia asked as she wrapped her arms around Felicity, finally giving the sign Felicity had been waiting for.

Felicity smiled as she felt accepted by Amelia. She looked at Amelia, right in the eyes, before letting her heart speak out: "I want to make love to you."

She waited and waited, and looked at Amelia's face. Amelia's eyes had changed a bit, there seemed to be an unsure look in them. And Felicity wondered, maybe this was too fast? Maybe she shouldn't have said that?

But this felt so good. She knew this is what she wanted for the rest of her life. She didn't want to wait anymore, she didn't want to waste any more time. She didn't want to risk losing more time.

"I'm sorry," She said after a few moments of silence. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

Amelia immediately showed off her beautiful smile again. "You didn't make me uncomfortable," She caressed Felicity's back. "I just didn't expect to hear that," She gulped as she looked at Felicity, being on top of her. She looked back into Felicity's eyes. "I'd love that too."

Felicity gulped now too. "R-really?" She asked to which Amelia smiled and nodded. Felicity let out a sigh of relief. "Wow..." She couldn't hide her smile.

Amelia smiled too, pulling Felicity into her. "This feels really good, just the two of us."

Felicity nodded. She then leaned in closer, connecting their lips. The kiss was slow and full of love and passion. Felicity made sure to show Amelia that she wanted this for the right reasons: for love.

Amelia held on tight to Felicity, not really knowing what to do next, but she was sure that Felicity would help her figure that out.

Felicity slowly sat up. She got a hold of her shirt and pulled it over her head, she put it aside from the bed. She then looked at Amelia, who was taking in the sight of a nearly naked Felicity.

Felicity helped Amelia up and got rid of Amelia's dress as well. Amelia then laid down again. "You are beautiful," Amelia smiled as she felt around Felicity's naked belly and back, her touches were feather-light. "You're so soft."

Felicity smiled as she leaned in again, connecting their lips once more. While they were kissing, Felicity pulled her pants down. She backed off a bit just to pull them off and put them aside from the bed as well.

She looked at Amelia, both of them were only wearing bras and underwear. "Are you sure about this?" She asked, knowing very well this might ruin things for her. But she wanted this to be perfect, and for both of them to be 100% sure about it.

Amelia caressed Felicity's cheek. "I am, I only want you."

Felicity smiled again. "Good to know," She then slowly got rid of her bra, revealing her bare upper body to Amelia. "Let me help you." She reached for Amelia's bra as well, getting them both nearly fully naked.

Felicity looked down, at their underwear. It was the final thing that had to get off, the final thing that'd stop this.

"Are you ok?" Amelia asked as she caressed Felicity's cheek again.

Felicity smiled and then nodded. "Absolutely." She pulled off her underwear. But, before Amelia had a chance to look at her, she went to Amelia's underwear, pulling it off. She then took in Amelia's beautiful form. She gulped. "Wow..."

Amelia blushed. "Come here," She pulled Felicity on top of her to which they both held in their breath. "Wow..." Amelia closed her eyes, enjoying the amazing feeling of feeling Felicity's skin to hers.

Felicity smiled at the sight of Amelia. She then looked down, wondering how to start this. She knew a bit about making love, she had read about it a few years back. But recently she had been looking more into it, because of Amelia. Though none of the books explained exactly how two girls should make love. Unfortunately.

She decided to use the information she knew. She got a hold of Amelia's legs and got in between them. Upon doing so, they both let out a moan. Felicity knew she was doing something right here.

She leaned in closer to Amelia. "I love you." She said on her lips before connecting them. Meanwhile, she started pushing her lower body against Amelia's, starting a very romantic night for them.