Chapter 3

Ahh here's chapter 3 I hope you all enjoy it(: Just wanted to say you guys are amazing(: If you like this story check out my new story I'm working on called 'He hates me, He hates me not"

"You can sleep here tonight" Harry said showing me the bunk under neath his bed. Bunk beds on a tour  bus?

"Thank you" I said sitting down on it. I was still a little numb about everything. I had even done anything and she had kicked me out. Why?

"I'll have to go back to get some clothes" I said squeezing my eyes shut just imagining all teh things she would say to me when I showed up at her door. I felt Harry grab my hand and I met his eyes.

"We're not going back there come on lets go shopping!" He said trying to make light of the mood. I smiled at him and he pulled me up and grabbed the boys.

We arrived at the mall and the boys had on hats and fake mustaches always the fake mustaches. I laughed at their looks and we walked into the first store. Harry and Zayn had taken the role of my 'gay stylists' and they kept showing me shirts and dresses and saying things like

"Oh Darling it brings out your eyes!" Which would make me laugh and the lady at the counter kept giving them dirty looks. I picked out some jeans and a couple long sleeved t-shirts but never short sleeves they would ask questions. I couldn't afford to risk that.

"What about this" Harry asked holding up a blue t-shirt with a One Direction lyric on it. I couldn't say yes it was short sleeved they would see the scars and they weren't from my mom I couldn't do that. I shook my head and walked away quickly. I felt horrible about it but I can't show them they would think I was weak. No shorts either, I told myself in my head.

"thank you" I told harry as he handed me the bags. He winked at me.

"Anything for you" I smiled but looked down not letting myself get lost in those eyes. Not letting myself stare at those dimples. I knew better than that. I saw him frown from the corner of my eye and he was about to ask me something but Niall stepped in between us.

"Nando's time!" He said dragging us into some little restaurant. I smiled knowing that this was Niall's favorite restaurant. He ordered for us and sat down as we waited for our order.

"So Blake watcha get?" Liam asked me.

"Jeans and some shirts and thank you guys" I said looking at each of them my eyes lingering on Harry for a second longer than I would've liked. He winked at me and I looked away embarrassed. The food came and Niall passed us each half a chicken and gave himself two full chickens. I laughed at how fast he ate all of it. He was done before me.

"Time to go" Said Liam looking at his phone. The boys nodded and we got up and went back to the tour bus.

"So we have rehearsals tonight so you can come if you'd like" Zayn told me. I nodded figuring i'd sit backstage. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek in a non romantic way and walked over to the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and Harry showed up next to me.

"Why do you keep doing that thing?" He asked me. I knew exactly what he meant. He was asking me why I kept turning away from him every time he tried to make a move on me.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to play innocent. He eyed me suspiciously. He then tried to kiss me and I backed up knowing I wouldn't let myself get hurt not again. He then looked up at me and smiled.

"That, why do you do that?" He asked me. Ugh I fell for it. I stared at him trying to tell why he wanted to know.

"Harry are you asking me why I don't want you to flirt with me?" I asked a little too rudely. I could tell he was a little taken back but then he regained his posture.

"Yes, I am" He said.

"Maybe, it's because I don't like you like that" I said. He smiled.

"No you do I can see it in your eyes" He said getting closer to me. I shook my head "Yes you do I know it I can tell but then why do you keep turning away from me?" He asked me. I looked at him I looked through him. I coudl tell he really wanted to know this wasn't a game to him so why didn't I just tell him why didn't I just give in right now?

That's when I crashed my lips onto Harry Styles and he kissed me right back.

Hope you liked it(: Comment what you think below!(: