Chapter 41

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER.

Niall's POV

"Wow" Alex said as me and her walked outside. We both sat down on the bench next to the coffee shop and I took her hand in mine. 

"What did you think?" I asked her, not meeting her eyes as she turned to me. She sighed.

"I think" She started, "That it's going to be hard, it's going to take time, but Niall, I want to be with you" She told me. I looked down at her, my eyes starting to water at her words. 

"You need to be sure" I told her, half of me hoping she would get up and walk away and the other hoping she's stay.

"I'm sure" She told me. I smiled before lifting her up and spinning her around. Her laughter was contagious and when I put her down she stood in front of me and began to lean in.

"I love you" She told me. 

"I love you too"

****

Blake's POV

I had been home alone for about twenty minutes after Harry had gone out to get something to eat. I hadn't felt like going so I told him I was gonna stay. I lay on the couch sprawled out awkwardly trying to get comfy. I sighed giving up as I rolled on to the floor. 

I heard the door open but didn't bother getting up as it slammed shut.

"Harry!" I yelled. No answer.

"Hello?" I called out.

"It's Niall" An Irish accent called from the front door before walking into the living room and seeing me on the floor, giving me a confused look.

"We need to talk" He told me. I nodded, hoping it wouldn't lead to him telling me he missed me. I sat up and leaned against the couch as he started to talk.

"Blake, I don't want things to be awkward" He told me. 

He sighed as he met my eyes and I just stared back, quiet. He sat down next to me and continued.

"There will always be a part of me that loves you, forever. But we're not meant to be, you and Harry are. I will always think of you when I see roller coasters or when it starts to rain, but I need to let go, we need to let go. It can't be awkward forever" 

"Niall, I don't know what to say" I admitted feeling stupid after he just poured his heart out to me and I was speechless. I felt a tear run down my face as I watched Niall's eyes follow it down. 

"I missed you" I told him. Realizing how much I had missed the smiling leprechaun I knew as Niall. He smiled.

"I missed you too" 

Then Harry walked into the living room carrying a box of pizza. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Oh, hey Niall, Want some pizza?" He asked. Niall smiled.

"I'm Niall, of course I do" 

I know it was short, don't be mad. I hoped you liked the story, I have an idea for another one and the seak peek should be up soon, it is another One Direction story and it is going to be called 'The boys who never existed' (: 

You guys should vote on all the chapter and give me a bunch of notifications..

WHO'S GONNA STAY WITH ME AND READ MY NEXT ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION!? COMMENT BELOW!

If you like this story check out my other story 'The Boys who never existed' or 'One Drunken Night'

-Courtney(: