Chapter 27

Hope you like this chapter(: Vote and comment! VOMMENT!

Blake's POV

I found myself, that day hiding in my closet with my new best friend. I hadn't done this in so long and it felt so good to just be able to let all my feelings out right here, and it didn't even require words. 

Just a razor, and my wrist.

I cut my skin letting the blood drip on to the towel I had grabbed and brought with me, no matter how badly I always wanted to do this, I needed to be careful about it. Always have a back up story if someone caught me, I could say I was shaving and the razor slipped out of my hand or something like that, but I always had to be ready.

I only cut myself once, knowing one cut was explainable, too many was too obvious. I leaned my head against the wall.

I didn't even have a reason for this anymore, no me and Harry weren't together, I was working on that even though I didn't even know what I wanted. At all.

I didn't have a reason. Jake, we had talked...I guess you could say that. What he did wasn't right, he will always be the man that tried to kill me when I see him or hear his name, but when I had seen him the other day, he was different. There was something in his eyes that said something in him had changed. That's all that mattered.

I got up taking the towel I had been holding to my wrist and put it in the laundry basket. I changed into a comfy sweater, skinny jeans tan flats and decided to wear a gold ring with a little pearled bow on it. I quickly tugged down my sleeves out of habit.

(outfit here- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59023807)

I walked out of my room and into Harry's remembering he told me we were going somewhere. 

"Hey" I said not bothering to knock, He gave me a small smile as put his shoes on. I sat down on the bed, remembering how I had slept there in Harry's arms that night.

"You look beautiful love" He said taking my hand as I stood back up. I felt myself blush and he laughed at my reaction. I playfully hit him and he pretended to look offended. I laughed as we walked out of his room and into the living room where the rest of the boys were. I waved to them and we said goodbye before heading out the door. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him curious. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled down at me, obviously he knew where we were going. 

We got into the car and he started to drive down the road. I looked out the window and started to wonder what was going on between us. 

I remembered, I did and that scared me honestly. I wanted it to be like before but I knew deep down, I would never look at him the same after he gave up. I was always going to hold that against him, because if you really love someone, nothing should stop you from being with them. Or trying to get them back.

I felt the car stop and realized how long I had been thinking. Long enough where we had driven to a little cute cafe place.

"Where are we?" I asked him,

"Some coffee place I always go to when we come around here" He said. I nodded as he got out of the car and went to my side and got the door for me.

"Thanks" I said as he took my hand and led me to the front door. I walked in hand in hand with Harry and instantly smelled the most amazing coffee. I loved the style of the cafe. The walls were a deep red and orange they had booths along the walls and tables and chairs in the center. There were abstract painting hanging along the walls with reds and oranges in them making the room feel warm and comfy. 

Harry led us to a booth and sat down across from me and haded me a little menu. I looked it over and wasn't sure what to order.

"Order for me!" I said laughing as I put the menu down in front of me. "There's too many choices" I added. He laughed.

"Okay, fine" He said putting his menu down too. The waitress came over and took out her notepad and smiled at me. She had long bleach blonde hair and big blue eyes and she was very pretty, she looked like a model.

"What would you two lik- Harry!?" She stopped mid sentence looking at Harry her eyes getting big. I smiled thinking she was a fan or something.

"Lacey?" He asked looking up at her, now his eyes were growing big. My smile turned into a frown as I saw how their gaze went from friendly to full of memories. He looked a little to smug to be talking to a friend.

Who was this girl? 

I cleared my throat feeling left out from the little secret. Harry turned back to me smiling but then when I met his eyes he frowned. 

"Um.. Blake this is uh, my girlfriend I mean ex- girlfriend Lacey" He said.

DID HE JUST ACCIDENTALLY SAY GIRLFRIEND? 

I'm NOT the jealous type but who says that? Even by accident? I looked at her and gave her a fake smile pretending to be happy to meet her. She wasn't even looking at me but her and Harry were both staring at each other, as if they were having the best conversation but through their eyes. I felt my face getting hot with anger with every passing moment. 

"I need to use the bathroom" I said getting up to go. Harry nodded but didn't look at me. I rolled my eyes as they continued to chat about stuff. 

I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror feeling very stressed.  I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

Lacey, his ex girlfriend. She sounded familiar... 

Crap. Now I remember who she was. I remember reading a magazine, way before I had met Harry and the boys and I saw an article on Harry Styles. Lacey was his first love. His girlfriend before X Factor that he had to break up with, not because he didn't love her, but because he was hurting her byu being so far away so he thought it would be easier to let her go then, instead of dragging out the heart break.

How romantic. Not. 

I heard the door open and turned to see the one and only, Lacey standing in front of me. She didn't have the happy expression she was wearing in front of Harry anymore on her face, she didn't happy at all.

"Hi" I said, not sure what to say to your loves ex girlfriend.

"Stay the hell away from Harry, he loves me still. I saw it in his eyes, he needs me" She said. Before I could say anything she was out the door.

How was I supposed to compete with her?

who likes Lacey? Who hates her? COMMENT AND VOTE!(: I will update when I get 5 votes, and up to 1550 reads(: