"Thank you, tae. For everything." He shakes his head and smiles back at you.

"No problem who knew that would happen to you so suddenly." You nod as you gave him one more hug and grabbed your luggage.

Exactly a week before you were supposed to fly to korea you got a phone call from your bank them telling you that your account was hacked and hacker took all of your money. It crushed your heart once they said it would take a couple of months to get your money back. All the money you worked so hard to save up just to see your boyfriend was gone once you told tae with tears streaming down your face. He told you he would pay for everything. It made you eyes widen and of course you declined teling him you could wait until later but of course he declined and here you are now getting ready to see your boyfriend who you haven't touched in so long.

You finished getting dressed and grabbed your purse. On your hed was the gift you bought Namjoon before they stole your money. Nothing too big it was a book he told you he wanted but couldn't get since they've been super bust lately. You took the opportunity to but it for him since he's been doing his best as an idol and as a loving boyfriend. You quickly grabbed the nicely wrapped gift and ran out if your room and hurried downstairs so you could make it to your uber.

"You're not from here are you?" Your driver asked in korean. Which you understood since you took classes to understand the language. You nod and smile.

"Yes sir I'm here to meet my boyfriend actually." The man smiles at you and nods as  he parks in front of thr stadium.

"He must be special all the luck to you ma'am." You thanked him and head towards their changing room. The plan was to surprise him after the concert instead of during so you wouldn't distract him. You told the body gaurds your name and id. They quickly escorted you towards the boys changing room.

"They should be here in a bit." You just smiled and nod as they shut the dooor. You greeted some of the staff as they smiled at you.

"Are you the girl namjoon keeps talking about?" Your face began to warm up as you nod.

"Yeah, I hope so." They chuckled at your comment but there was once person who wasn't.

"You better watch out," your eyebrows furrowed as your eyes land on a lady with long straight hair and wearing a bts shirt.

"Why?" You asked slightly confused. She looks at your from your phone and shrugs.

"There's this newbie, I think she likes your man so I'll watch her." Your awkwardly chuckle.

"What-"

"(Y/N)!" Your eyes widen as you see a very sweaty taehyung. "He's coming get ready." Forgetting about the girl you nod as you pulled out his gift and fixed your dress.

"You did great I promise." You stare at the door frame as the girl-who the lady may have been talking about-was talking to namjoon awfully close. He thanks her and smile. Your smile disappears as you watched her hand touch his shoulder. Forgetting where you were you walked over to the girl and yank her hand off of his shoulder. The girl gives a confused look while as Namjoon looks shocked.

"(Y-Y/N)?" RM finally says with a smile on his face. He must not realize that she was practically flirting with him. Without realizing it RM pulls you into his embrace. "Oh my god what are you doing here?" He asks still not processing the fact that you were I front of him. You ignore the girl for a second.

"I-I came to surprise you, surprise!" You say a bit forced. He smiles again.

"Namjoon who is she and why the hell did she just push me like that?" He looks at the girl before wrapping my arm around your waist.

"This is my girlfriend, (Y/N)! Isn't she cute?" Your face began to warm up as he plants a kiss onto your cheek.

"Oh...I didn't think you had a girlfriend." He just nods.

"Yeah...he does so if you could please not touch him again that would that be awesome." She just rolls her eyes and walks pass you.

"Whatever ass hole." She said as she heads over to the couch. You were about to say something before RM stops you.

"Are you okay? What was that about?" He asks not fully understanding the situation. You just sigh.

"Nothing...it's just she was flirting with you and it made me feel some type of way." RM frowns as you stare at the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know. It won't happen again." You roll your eyes playfully.

"It's whatever my boyfriend is fucking hot but really they need to chill." He chuckles lightly as he pulls you into his embrace once more. "C-Can you finally kiss me now?" You ask. He laughs as he bends down and plants a kiss onto your lips.

(A/N) for some odd reason my tablet would not connct to the wifi until now...idk what's wrong with it.

(QOTD) favorite love yourself album?
(AOTD) definitely tear!!!!! That whole album was just amazing