-s u g a-

"Wow! So you never even had your first kiss?" Yoongi asked as you looked up from your project.

"Huh?" You asked with your eyebrows furrowed. His eyebrows raised as a small smirk was placed onto his lips. You shook your head and let out a small snort.

"What did you get for three?" You asked tryimg to stay focus on the project. Yoongi was not about to be the reason for you to earn an F. You needed to get out of school.

"Not telling until you answer my question." You rolled your eyes and looked up. His piercing brown eyed were staring into yours and his black hair was slightly in his ears. You hated how handsome he was and you hated how your teacher partnered you with him. Everyone knew Yoongi as a player. Too many hearts he broke and you didn't want to be apart of that.

"Fine...no I never kissed anyone. Now tell me the answers so we can finally finish." Yoongi smiled which made butterflies appear in your stomach. He shrugs as he lets his head fall back lightly. Your eyes widen as you awkwardly looked at the ground.

"I'm kind of surprised." He finally says. You look at him once more and quickly regret it. He ran his fingers through his hair dangerously slow. "Dammmnnnnn." you thought.

"Why? I'm not. I'm not the most attractive girl at our school if you couldn't tell." Yoongi eyebrows furrowed as you stared at you.

"Bullshit." He mumbled as he sit back up.

"What are you talking about let's just finish this please," you whined not really trying to talk about your sex life.

"So, thay means you never had sex neither." You sigh loudly as you closed your book and fully faced Yoongi.

"You know what-he smiles-did you ask about me?" You asked finally realizing that maybe he asked about you before he invited you to his apartment. He frowms and shakes his head.

"No, I was just curious." He mumbles. You smirk this time.

"Do you have a sudden interest in me?" You chuckled once you saw his cheeks turn red and began to play with his fingers.

"Nope. I don't date girks like you." You just stared at him.

"Girls like me? Oh you mean you're type are the ones you fuck and leave for the next?" You said with an attitude as you began to pick uo your items and throwing them into your bag. Yoongi stands up as soon as you do.

"Where are you going?" He asked standing in front of you so you wouldn't be able to leave. You smack your lips and cross your arms.

"Home so you can be around the girks you like," he shakes his head.

"I didnt mean it like that and don't make it seem like I'm some man whore or some shit-"

"Are you done talking?" You asked giving two shits. Yoongi chuckles.

"Getting bold now? You're not as nice as everyone make it seem like you are." You shrug.

"I'm not nice to boys like you-what the hell!?" Yoongi had your back against a wall and a finger on your chin.

"Let me get this straight to your pretty head. I only had sex with one girl, my ex." Your breath hitched as Yoongi placed his head onto your neck and kissed it lightly. It made you shiver and a bit of pleasure?

"Yoongi-"

"I'm gonna kiss you, is that okay?" He pulls away from your neck and stared deeply into your eyes. You nod. Yoongi smirks slightly as he places his lips onto yours. You instantly kissed back letting your hands play with the back of Yoongi's hair. Not moments later he pulls away leaving you both breathless.

"Yes, I've asked about you because I think you are beautiful as hell." He finally admits which makes you smile.

"Lying ass," you whispered as you kissed him once more.

(A/N) man its been a year already missing him everyday!

(QOTD) song stuck in your head?
(AOTD) KNK sun, moon, star that song is so good.