wrong date (Jin) 2/2

They released you guys because apparently your whole fight was petty and childish but you weren't mad, they weren't lying. 

You weren't focused on your psycho bitch friend. 

Jin. 

He was awfully quiet, you would try to hold his hand or even speak to him but he would numbly move away or mutter a quick ok. You were hurting, where was the guy who sent butterflies to your stomach when he first asked you out?  Where was the guy who spontaneously kissed you? Maybe love at first sight was...bullshit and you were so upset that you fell for such a basic thing. You guys were on your way to his car and it was silent. 

You were scared of losing the only boy who found you attractive since you've been in Seoul. You finally decided you decided to break the ice. 

"Hey, Jin are you okay?" You asked while looking up at him. He looking was straight ahead. You sighed and continued to walk along with the annoyingly quiet boy. 

Once you guys make it to his car, he drives you over to your apartment. You wanted him to say something, anything to ease your questioning mind.

Walking up to your front door you turn around in hopes to start a conversation with the boy. 

His car wasn't there. 

He left. You sighed for the tenth time that day and slipped into your apartment. 

You were determined today. You needed answers. Was he going to leave you? Or is he going to hold onto you? There were so many possibilities and you don't know which one was correct. The halls seem quieter when it's just you. Your friends would usually be with you but not anymore. You lost them for Jin. You saw him talking to one of his friends. You were one to not walk away from your problems. You faced them because that's how you were raised. Tapping his shoulder Jin turns around and was faced with an upset and sad (Y/N). He rolled his eyes. 

"Leave me alone." He scuffed. Turning back around to his friend. Your eyes widen. 

"You know what-you walked in front of his friend-don't try to dodge this. You are being so fucking unfair! You acting like I knew the bitch was going to hurt us." You yelled at him. Jin's friend gave him a questioning look.  

"So what! You went behind her back and basically used me as a fucking excuse. You never liked me in the first place!" Jin argued back. Your fists balled as you try to hold back the tears. 

"You idiot," you said as you wiped away your tears effortlessly. Jin flinched at the softness of your voice. "You idiot!" You yelled. You walked forward making him back up a bit. "If you believed that then let's forget about the fact that I agreed to be your girlfriend! Let's forget that I got punched for you! Let's forget everything I've done and worry about your balls." You were so pissed. More tears had fallen, so many emotions were going on at the moment. People were looking at you two as Jin dragged you both into an abandoned classroom. You shoved him off you and walked over to a seat. Fist covering your face, you were a mess. 

"Look, (Y/N)." 

"No!" You mustered to say. 

"(Y/N)!" 

"No! I don't want to listen! This whole shit-oh my god." You sobbed into your hand. Were you that hard to get along with? Jin shook his head and walked over to you. 

"(Y/N), you gotta stop crying." He says as he places his hands on your shoulder. 

"B-but you might break up with me-," you cried. Jin's eyes soften as he realizes how much he must've hurt you. He pulled you into his embrace and hugged you. You struggled, you didn't want him to console you. You wanted him to say it so you can finally break away from so much emotion. 

"I-I don't want to break up." He finally says into your shaking form. You looked up at him shocked. 

"W-Why you asshole! You made me cry and made me make a fool of myself and now you want to tell me that you don't want to break up?! What do you want?" You said as you pushed away from him and wrapped your arms around yourself. 

"I love you, for two years now. Ever since you served me at that cafe-I will always love you. I was scared that if I was to be around you more I would probably end up getting hurt like I did earlier but seeing you here made me realize that maybe it's okay. If I get hurt, it's okay because I love you, (Y/N)." New emotions were forming but it wasn't anger and hurt. It was love, your chest fluttered at his gentle words. You cried some more before walking towards Jin and hugged him. 

"T-thank," you whispered into his chest. Jin kisses your forehead and wraps his arms around your waist. "I love you too." You smiled into his chest. 

Love, at first sight, seemed cliche but who doesn't love a bit of cliche? 

(A/N) Haha thought that I was going to post part 3 of Yoongi's imagine? I'm terrible...Okay! I am conflicted though, for my new AMBW  book that is about you and Yoongi. I want to instead do a mini-series containing all of the boys. Obviously, this is inspired by their new comeback. For some odd reason, I wanna make a book that has a lot of emotion and would be meaningful. I might unpublish Foreskelt for a bit and start writing. 

(A/N) Fake love teaser thoughts? 
(AOTD) Bruhh, my emotions are so fucking wrecked. I love how dark it is. Makes me want to make my own damn music videos. Did you see Yoongi's fucking wavy hair!?! AHHHHH my man is fine as fuck and I don't know how to handle that!!!! I love how it was so colorful but mainly I feel like our eyes and mind paid more attention to how dark it was which fucking shook me.