- v -

"Babe?" You yelled as you set your keys down and slipped off your shoes.

"I'm in my room." He yelled back. You walked over to his bedroom.

"Why did you suddenly want me to come over?" V sat up from his bed and hugged you.

"First, ouch I haven't seen you in months and second, look." You watched as V pulled out a crumbled piece of  paper from his back pocket. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"What? I'm confused." V smiles slightly.

"It's a post card I got during tour," you grabbed the card and examined it.

"Oh! Isn't this Van gogh?" You handed V the card back and sat on his bed.

"Yeah! I love Van gogh," you gave him a look.

"So wait what does that post card have to with me?" V smirks.

"Strip baby~" he sang. You mentally cringed.

"Ths fuck...for what?" V walks out for a bit. You pulled out your phone and looked through some of your social medias.

"I want to do something fun! You will become my paper." You looked up from your phone and saw V was holding different paints and brushes.

"Paper? So, you want to paint on me?" V nods excitedly. "Alright but I swear no funny shit." V smiles widens as he kisses you.

"Of course not strictly just starry night." You asked as V began to mix some paint together.

"Alright well...What do I need to do?" V sets the paints next to you.

"Take off your shirt and bra. I want to paint it onto your back." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Um hm do I have to keep the jeans on? I don't feel like wearing them." You pulled off your shirt then began to unclasp your bra.

"Yeah! Do whatever you want. I'll be back," you hummed as you slid your pants off. V heads off to the kitchen filling his paint stained cup half way. He walks back and see you comfortably playing on your phone again. Trying not to stare at your bare chest he sits next to you, "okay, so um lay on your stomach." Phone still in hand you layed on your stomach.

"How long do you think this will take?"

"I don't know, we'll just have to see." You sigh softly.

"You lucky I love your ass." V smiles and walks over to the end of his bed.

"I love you too." He kisses your lips and walks back to his spot.

"Um hm-shit! That's cold!" V chuckles.

"Sorry,"

As time passed it was spent with V carefully spreading different colors onto your back. While as you spent the time playing candy crush and sleeping.

"Wow, (Y/N) this is turning out great!" You nod and turned your head slightly.

"That's good, yoy know after this can we just chill and eat to be honest I don't think I want to go home..."

"Yeah, the boys may come over later though." You sigh.

"Man, you know me and yoongi always talking shit. You making me feel all chilled I don't think I can respond to him as well." V chuckles and kiss your neck.

"I'm sorry, love." You tried to slap his thigh but realized your awkward position.

"Shut up you don't need to apologize. I'll just call him lil meow meow. You know he always blushes and starts to get flustered."

A couple more minutes passed and V was finally done. He eyed his work and yawned.

"Okay, I'm done be careful though." You sat up slowly. "Go look in the mirror. You covered your boobs and walked over to his mirror.

"Oh my god babe! This looks amazing!" V comes up to you.

"Thanks! I'm glad you love it." You quickly ran over to his bed and picked up your phone.

"Take a picture," V nods. As he took some pictures, some were very funny but also adorable,  admires your beauty. "One day I'll marry her,"

(A/N) ayyeeee so BTS comeback is in two days...no mv teaser. Hopefully later on I'll wake up and be shookth...k. Also they are promoying their music on a music bank for a week then they go straight to tour I feel bad for them our boys need rest.

(QOTD) favorite oldie but goodie song?
(AOTD) into the new world and Gee by girls' generation