- j i n -

"Olivia, you better stay where I can see you." You said as your daughter nods.

"Okay mommy!" Olivia waves at you before running to the playground. You sat down on the blanket you and your daughter set out for a picnic. She didn't have school today so, she suggested to have a picnic. Here you are now pulling out a mystery book and taking small glances at your daughter. You flinched once you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who?" The man asked. You smacked your lips as a smile developed.

"Oo, V? The sex a pornist?" You chuckled once you heard your husband whines.

"You joke to much!" Jin sits next to you and plants a kiss onto your lips.

"Ehh, I like seeing you whine its funny." Jin whispers something under his breath as he searched the playground.

"Where is she?" He asked wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You glance from your book and point to Olivia, who was giggling as she slid down the slide. Jin nods. "She looks just like you." Jin whispers as he smiles at his daughter.

"She acts like you...my nerds." Jin rolls his eyes playfully and starts to plant kisses all over you. "Oh my god-you laughed-stop it." Jin lays you down and lays next to you.

"I'm so lucky that we've been married for seven years." Jins says as he place an arm over your shoulder and places your head onto his chest.

"Thanks for sticking with me baby," you started to play with the ends of his shirt.

"No, thank you. Thank you for loving me and understanding my crazy schedule. Most of all thank you for blessing me with our daughter." You smiled and leaned up to kiss him. On cue your daughter lays in the middle.

"Daddy! When did you get here?" She asked. Jin chuckles as he pulls her closer to him.

"Just now princess-he points to his cheek-give me a kiss." You daughter giggles as she placed a kiss onto Jin's cheek.

"Alright, y'all let's get up before it's to late." Jin gives Olivia a piggyback ride as you laughed.

"You did all of your homework?" You asked your daughter as you stirred the macaroni and cheese. She nods. Her eyes were glued onto her tablet. You ruffle her hair. "I thought you wanted to help me cook?" She looks up and smiles.

"Sorry mommy! What do you need me to do?" You shook your head and plant a kiss her forehead.

"Go get daddy from his office." She nods and ran down the hall. Her little fist knocked on his door.

"It's unlocked." She steps on her tippy toes and ran to Jin.

"Daddy!" Jin swirled around in his chair and smiled. Jin open his arms and placed his daughter between his legs and turned back around. "What are you doing daddy?" She stood up and placed her hands onto the key board.

"I'm working on new song. Look," he pickes up the mic and started humming into it. Olivia stared at him in awe.

"Oo! Can I try!" Jin nods and hands her the mic. She hums just like him.

"That was good princess." She jumps around making Jin worry for a bit. He didn't want her to fall adn hurt herself. "Um-What did you need?" Olivia stops and thinks for a bit. Tilting her head to the side. Jin smiles at her. It's crazy how much she looked like you. Same four c natural hair that's put into a high bun. Same nose, mouth. Lighter skin and his eye shape. He loves his daughter and would do anything for her.

"Oh! Oh! Now I remember time for dinner!" She poked Jin's cheek. Jin puts on a slightly scary face.

"No you didn't-I'm gonna get you!" Your daughter squeals as she slides off his chair and began to run towards the kitchen. "Get back here!" He screams.