DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)

Start from the beginning

(That must've hurt.)

Prof. Jones: "Are you okay? How did you fell?"

Of course I was waiting to hear her answer... I was kind of ashamed and shocked... But how did that happened...

Girl: "Yeah... I am good... I don't know I just turned and.."

She has put her hand on her head... She fell with all the speed in this world that her head must be hurting tight.. Some girls offered that girl to the Sick Room. I was observing her going from the class... Everyone was silently whispering but I was bewilderingly looking at the place.

(Did I do that? I felt something but.. how? That's soo disgusting!)

Professor Jones slowly turned his gaze towards me and he look into my eyes in such a manner as if he knows everything... As if he is thinking the same as me... I tried to show myself as normal as possible when Sarah bumped on my shoulder.

Sarah: "Did you see her?"

I turned my head towards Sarah giving all my attention to her trying to reduce the awkwardness between mine and Professor's gaze. Professor. Jones left the class in silence.

Me: "yeah... How did she fall?"

Sarah: "I don't know... She completely got slipped.. Got these tiles are dangerous."

Me: "Yeah..."

Replying in a soft and low voice I thought about what actually had happened... I was glaring at that girl and she got slipped... Not to forget I felt something... Was it me? Did I made her fall...

Me: "Sarah I want to ask you something."

I turned towards her.

Sarah: "What?"

Me: "I want to... ask about our powers."

She put a hand on my mouth...

Sarah: "Shh... What are you saying? Any other time."

She went for her next class like other students and I sat on my bench completely puzzled and tangled.

I put a hand on my forehead...

(This isn't going any good that's for sure... I have to control my powers otherwise I am certain I'll hurt someone.)

I picked my bag and went for other classes... But I had made my mind I will ask about dreams and powers of Witches... I am sure someone will help me... At least Ivan.

I went towards my English class.. then Chemistry Lab, I took a break and talked with Ivan it made me feel better...

Ivan: "Do you know there's a party this Friday."

Me: "Ugh for God sake Ivan...- I shook my head joining my hands together in a begging style- I don't want any parties I just need some peace."

Ivan: "Okay okay so what are you doing at weekend."

Me: "I am completely locking myself in the manor... Do you know Ivan sometimes it's better to spent sometimes with yourself."

Ivan: "Hmm."

We both sit in silence for few minutes in Canteen and eat our lunch...

Ivan: "Are you going to play basket ball today?"

Me: "I'll see... I'm actually tired."

Ivan: "Okay.. It's time for my class... I'll see you soon."

Me: "Okay Bye.."

After sitting for few more minutes in silence I took my other classes...

Finally I am free, it's already very late and I am going to go home and sleep for some time... I was walking happily towards the exist when I saw Alex. He had some papers on his hands he came towards me offering me the papers.