A werewolf and vampire as mates?

Weird, but that's the author's fault.

Author: *is offended*

"There she is." Jungkook stood up and walked towards me with a smile, "Sorry, I need to put on finishing touches." I flipped my hair as Jia; Jungkook's daughter scoffed. "Mom you always look pretty."

"Yeah, that's why dads are whipped for you." Taehee; Taehyung's, followed suit. "The girls aren't lying honey." Yoongi chuckled, "Be grateful that you kids got my looks." I said as the whole table laughed, my parents along with the guys parents are here as well. "Where's your parents Haru?" I asked the guy.

"They'll be here soon." Haru answered while he sat in between my eldest daughters, only the twins found their mates. Ara haven't found hers yet which is why Jin talked to her the other day about how its normal for certain vampires to not find their mates yet.

For example my husbands who had been asleep for centuries, another story where the author left out.

Author: I- *just realised it* oml i legit forgot about that welp 👉👈

Smh.

Hara and her mates arrived at our palace a few minutes later with their other 2 childrens, Nina and Darren. This dinner is just any normal family dinner with the others, the table was like always noisy and full of laughters.

"When's the wedding Haru?" My dad asked the boy, "Next month, the twins are graduated by then." I looked over my daughters who are grinning happily, "Finally!" Nami cheered, "That's great then girls." Namjoon nodded before looking over me with a proud smile, Ara huffed under her breath which didn't go unheard from me.

'What's wrong honey?'

'I'm just... jealous that unnies found their mates.'

'Sweetie remember what your father told you?'

'I know mom... but still, I'm already 19.'

Ara pouted while playing with the beans in her plate, "Ara, what did I told you about playing with food?" Jin frowned but I gave him a look saying to leave her alone, this time he pouted. After dinner I told Jihoon to take the others to play with the dragons while we talk about the upcoming wedding of the kids.

"So where do you want to make the wedding ceremony?" Hara asked the girls, "We wanted to do it at the mansion, can we dad?" Nana blinked her eyes innocently at Namjoon, I hold back a snicker knowing how much Namjoon is weak if any of us use the blinking eye look at him. "I should've stopped your mother from teach you guys that move." Namjoon mumbled.

"Okay, you can."

🌸🌸🌸
Author

(Wedding day!)

The mansion is decorated with wedding decorations, the mansion staffs have been busy since the morning running around to make sure the wedding of the eldest daughters of the vampire king and queen is perfect.

"Oh my God, it's not even my wedding why do I have to wear a suit?" Yongho groaned out while he lets Ara fix his necktie, "I don't get why you have to complain hyung, I mean... we don't look that bad in suits." Jihoon said excitedly while looking at himself in the mirror.

"Taehee! Jia! Hurry up!"

The two girls ran inside the room carrying a beautifully decorated basket in their hands, "We got the rings!" Jia hollered out, "Shithead almost lost it." Taehee rolled her eyes making Jia glare at her, "I will throw you ouy of the window again."

"Shut up you two." Yongho rolled his eyes making the younger two girls scoff, "Where is Hani anyways?" Jihoon asked noticing his other sister missing, "Hoseok appa told her to help the dragons with their decorations." Jia answered for him.

"Guys hurry up, the ceremony is about to start." Nina entered the room, "Shit!" Ara cursed and just pulled the necktie upwards choking Yongho in the process, "Ouch! What the fuck noona?!" Yongho snapped his jaws at her direction only getting smacked by her instead.

"Let's go!"

The siblings all ran towards the wedding hall, Jia and Taehee were busy helping Ara with the dress since she was the twins maid of honour. Yongho and Jihoon followed behind them and entered the wedding place, Rachel immediately signalled them over and they sat with their fathers and mother.

"Sorry, Yongho was being a bitch again." Ara mumbled as she stood with Nana and Nami, "Don't worry, we know how much of an ass he is." Nana answered. The door opened and the sound of the wedding march played on the piano by Yoongi, the wedding was small and attended by clode friends and family only. Even the werewolf kings and queens were there.

Rachel smiled happily watching her daughters walk down the aisle with their wedding dresses. Namjoon was busy bawling his eyes out on Jin's shoulder while the elder patted his back, "Seriously hyung?" Taehyung sighed out and turned over to his left to see Jungkook wiping his tears but he quickly sat up straightly once Taehyung saw him.

"What?"

Rachel watched as her daughters exchanged vows and just like that, the wedding ceremony is over. "Wait here." Namjoon told Rachel and planted a kiss on her forehead before walking straight to Nana, Nami and Haru. "There he goes again." Hoseok sighed out, "Blame Namjoon for being protective over them."

"I'm glad that I actually woke you guys up."

Hoseok smiled and pressed a soft kiss on Rachel's lips.

***