fifty-nine

🌸🌸🌸Hoseok

🌸🌸🌸
Hoseok

"Can I sit here?" I asked her and she nodded and scooted over to make room for me as I sat on her bed and leaned against the headboard, "So, I heard the boys told you about the big test." I said and she sighed out.

"Im scared."

Rachel looked up at me with wide eyes, I felt soft all over and didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Worry about that later flower, the big test is usually held at the end of the year." I said to her.

"Oppa, it's already November."

"Oh."

She just sighed out loud while I played with her hair a bit, "How are you feeling?" I asked wanting to break the silent atmosphere, she hummed while shrugging a bit. "Does it hurt?" She spoke.

I looked down at her, "Hurt what?"

"When you first shifted as a vampire?" Rachel mumbled nervously. "Well it does at first... but I promise you it'll be worth it." I said and hugged her closer and rested my head on top of hers. "It's just... happening a lot to me. I'm still scared shitless you know, I mean like... the queen of the vampires?" Rachel laughed out shaking her head.

I sometimes feel guilty towards Rachel becauss everything is happening so fast around her and she's just merely a vampire and still a teen. It's very scary, I would be scared shitless myself if I were on her position but as long as we stick with her I'm sure everything will be okay.

"It'll be okay flower."

🌸🌸🌸

Author

"This is not okay."

Rachel gulped as they gathered around the castle field surrounded by several scary looking equipments. "Why are we here again?" Yoongi asked grumpily.

Namjoon smiled as he clasped his hands together behind him, "Well, since our mate's transformation is nearing I decided that it's better to train her skills early so she won't feel uncomfortable with her new form. I brought over our old training gears and we'll all help her each with our special skills."

Rachel stared at the wooden equipment that looked like those in Kung Fu Panda where Po and the rest of his gang trained with.

"You sure this is safe?" Rachel asked poking one weird looking gear with her foot looking doubtful as she could ever with Hara's self-proclaimed Thai body massage that Rachel almost broke her spine. But that's another story.

"Does that mean we can use our powers in front of her now?" Taehyung asked excitedly making Jin nod.

"I never knew why you guys never show me your powers anyway." Rachel pouted.

"We can't risk getting caught by other humans angel." Jimin pinched her cheeks not so gently, "Damn it! That hurts you jamless boy!" She slapped his hands away roughly as Jimin gasped dramatically.