Twenty-Nine

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Okay wait, you're telling me that I met your brothers? No wait, you have brothers?!" I asked with wide eyes, now this is interesting.

"How did my brothers even met you?" JiHyun asked.

"I don't know how but your brother Kai needs some serious help. Does he go around pulling random people in the alley like it's an everyday thing?" I rambled on about Kai and how he legit disappears and pops back again randomly, and how he easily dragged Lay and heal people he never met before in his whole life.

My life is very interesting.

"Oh one more thing... Do all werewolves have powers? Or just a certain rank of werewolves have powers? I read this story in wattpad I forgot the name already but only royals get powers and stuff."

JiHyun stared at me while blinking a few times.

"What?"

"I'm... Surprised. You're talking a lot and that's new to me." JiHyun said, I titled my head to the side looking confused. Am I that anti social? I think not... Am I?

"But to answer your question, no, werewolves all have powers the difference is that high ranking werewolves are much powerful obviously." I nodded at the new found information and kept it in my little safe that I called the 'Stuff I Eventually Remember At The Wrong Time'.

"What's your power JiHyun?" I asked excitedly. JiHyun crossed her legs and smiled as she said, "Ready?" I nodded my head as she lifted her right palm up while her other hand did a twirling movement.

I gasped as a small red rose grew on her hand. It was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off the flower.

JiHyun plucked it out and gave it to me as I took it. I have to make sure this is real, I pressed my index finger on the thorn and a sting was felt on my fingertips, thick red blood flew slowly.

"Freaky."

"So like, you controls plants?" I asked JiHyun who nodded and said, "Plant Manipulation, what's crazy is that all of my nine brothers and I have different types of powers each."

"You have nine brothers?"

"It's common to have many offsprings on the werewolf community, even vampires but not as much as us werewolves though." JiHyun said.

"The more you know." I mumbled to myself, it's like I have discovered a whole new world!

Well duh.

Oh it's you again.

Shut up, we'll meet soon enough so for now. Try to vind with the boys even more, trust me, it'll be worth it.