Twenty-Six

2k reads?? 😱😱( ;∀;)

🌸🌸🌸
You

"What do you mean I can't play?"

The boys all agreed to not let me play the next match tomorrow which is very unfair for me of course.

"Flower, you're hurt! How can you play with an injured wrist?" Hosok exclaimed pointing at my already wrapped wrist, I just got back from the hospital and the doctor said I just sprained my wrist and told me to rest it for a few weeks.

"But I've been doing this for years now! I can do this! It's not like I'm not used to it." I complained but they just shook their heads. "Whatever you say, only coach decides if I can play or not... Not you guys." I growled at them angrily.

And just like that their eyes turned red.

You're dead

Not helping!

"Cupcake... Don't talk back at us." Namjoon said darkly as his voice dropped a few octaves deeper than his usual voice. Oh snap, this is not good. And I'm alone! Wonderful!

"You will not play or else you'll be punished." Jin said sternly.

Is it wrong to say just how hot they look?

Now's not the time idiot.

Sheesh, I was just asking.

"I hate you." I mumbled before standing up and left the court to see my teammates and coach discussing stuff. "So... What do we do now? Obviously Rachel can't play since she's hurt." Chaera said while rolling her eyes.

Now Chaera is actually DaHee's so called 'friends'. She's the only girl that I fucking hate in this team and I'm glad as hell that DaHee isn't interested in volleyball and stuck with her cheerlading squad instead.

"Well excuse me for saving that ball... And look who made our team win. Me and not you." I rolled my eyes at her causing Chaera to scoff and turned her back on me.

Pfft, immature piece of shit.

"Now girls stop fighting... Rachel, we've been discussing about your injury... You should sit for the next match, Goeun will be replacing your spot." Coach Bae said making me drop my jaws.

"But I can still play coach! Please let me play, I'll play with my right arm then." I begged desperately at her but she just shook her heart.

My heart dropped and let my hands fell limp on my sides. This can't be happening! I have to play, this is the real deal and I can't let our school's reputation to fall just because of me!

I just can't!

"I'm sorry Rachel." Coach Bae sighed but I just took a few steps back and turned on my heels and saw the guys looking at me with sympathy in their eyes. I gritted my teeth and just stomped past them shoving Jimin in the process leaving the court.

"Rachel!"

"Sunbaenim!"

"Flower!"

"Angel!"

"Doll!"

I heard them calling behind me but I choose to ignore it and ran outside the place and just let my feet take me wherever it takes me.

I need some time alone.

🌸🌸🌸
Jimin

"But I can still play coach! Please let me play, I'll play with my right arm then." She begged desperately at her coach.

We just watched our mate begging to let her play but she's  injured! If she keeps on playing it'll just make her injury worse.

I can't bare my little angel being hurt. When she fell down and whimpered in pain my heart broke and it took everything inside me to not run up to her the moment she whimpered in pain.

"I'm sorry Rachel."

We saw Rachel have this defeated look on her face, she took several steps back and faced us. We just looked at her feeling bad knowing how much this match means to her, and she can't play is something that we can't feel and understand but we know it hurts her.

Rachel gritted her teeth in anger as she stomped herself past us shoving me out of her way and left the court leaving us baffled.

"Rachel!"

"Sunbaenim!"

"Flower!"

"Angel!"

"Doll!"

We called for her but she ignored us.

"Should we follow her?" Hoseok hyung asked worriedly as we were unsure ourselves either. "Let her be... She needs to be alone for a while." Namjoon hyung sighed as we left the place.

Even if I'm worried for our mate but she needs to understand that she can't play with an injury.

She just can't.

***

NC.A as JiHyun

Comment and upvote~

-author.